Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Riverside FC
  • 1 Post By SausyFC
  • 1 Post By Richie72

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SQUAD CHANGES does not apper INSTANTLY on MATCH PREVIEW on HOME SCREEN

SQUAD CHANGES do not appear INSTANTLY on MATCH PREVIEW on HOME SCREEN

Any change made to the squad (formation, player) does not appear instantly on the Match Preview section on the Home Screen. I had an initial formation of 4-1-2-2-1 (with a DMC) which I later changed to 4-2-2-2 (without a DMC). But on the Home screen, under MATCH PREVIEW I could still see my old 4-1-2-2-1 formation with the DMC still sitting nicely at the centre. Its been 3 hours now since I made the changes and its still the same. Its not a problem specifically with DMC, but any changes made to the SQUAD does not appear instantly on the MATCH PREVIEW section, irrespective of the type of change. I have attached two screen shots of the problem.

NOTE: IN CASE SOMEONE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, THE TEAM WITH RED DOTS IS MY TEAM ON AN AWAY FIXTURE WHERE THE HOME TEAM(MY OPPONENT) IS INDICATED WITH BLACK DOTS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SQUAD CHANGES does not apper INSTANTLY on MATCH PREVIEW on HOME SCREEN-new-formation-without-dmc.jpg   SQUAD CHANGES does not apper INSTANTLY on MATCH PREVIEW on HOME SCREEN-dmc.jpg  
    Last edited by Riverside FC; 11-14-2017 at 06:39 PM.
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey Riverside,

Thanks for this. We're working on a fix now that will fix lag between formations changes and match preview.
    Jaharan Achbar likes this.

Rookie
    The same happens to me. Now, I believe it’s not only refreshing my formation, but also my opponent‘s. During the weekend I was expecting an AF match. My opponent had an odd tanker formation (all players in the flanks), even a couple of minutes before the match. When the match started, I was surprised to see that he had a proper formation. However, my opponent didn’t show up for the match. I think it’s improbable that he changed formation just before the match, then didn’t watch it, so I believe it was also a bug.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Rookie
    The same problem.
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Have the same problem.
    Changes made to formation do not appear on match preview.
    That means no position change, no % squad strenght , neither for my team or opponents team.
    Hope you guys can fix this soon.

Tks in advance for your attention on this matter.
    Best regards.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

The team is aware of the issue and working on fixing it. Thanks for your patience.

Until that happens you can reload the game after making changes and then changes will appear in the match preview.

Addicted
    it's not only that but also in association because after giving a 4% bonus it still showed 10 10 10 10 instead of 14 10 10 10 . then someone else gave that same manager a 4% bonus too. therefore after reloading the game he had 18 10 10 10. now meaning one of the other managers can't have a bonus.
    i hope the issue gets fixed soon
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

Well after the update i cant do anything with my formations

if ill setup a new formation and i reload the game ill see the new formation

But when ill have a match the game is still using the formation after the update

So in Match ill just stick to one formation and there is no way to change it

Now i lose all my matches because i cant change it (the game doesnt pick it up)

So this season is screwed for me

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverside FC View Post
    Any change made to the squad (formation, player) does not appear instantly on the Match Preview section on the Home Screen. I had an initial formation of 4-1-2-2-1 (with a DMC) which I later changed to 4-2-2-2 (without a DMC). But on the Home screen, under MATCH PREVIEW I could still see my old 4-1-2-2-1 formation with the DMC still sitting nicely at the centre. Its been 3 hours now since I made the changes and its still the same. Its not a problem specifically with DMC, but any changes made to the SQUAD does not appear instantly on the MATCH PREVIEW section, irrespective of the type of change. I have attached two screen shots of the problem.

NOTE: IN CASE SOMEONE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, THE TEAM WITH RED DOTS IS MY TEAM ON AN AWAY FIXTURE WHERE THE HOME TEAM(MY OPPONENT) IS INDICATED WITH BLACK DOTS.

Me too