Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with server

Problem with server

Time 9:44 AM i cant connect with server and get table ,,you cant connect with server". 9:45AM i get friendly match , wich finish in 3 minutes. watt happent?
    Problem with server-bug1.jpg

Dreamer
    I am in 2 minutes

Problem with server-screenshot_20171121-144654.jpg

I can not attend that game.

i was playing n winning 5 0 .. suddenly got kicked out of my match.. now it shows i. have lost by 4 2..

same here..Server got down during the match..i was winning 1 to 0 until 60th minute...when the server was on again i saw that i lost the match 3 to 0..thisis not fair...what will happen now?hope nordeus has a solution for this

let us be vocal about this.. I really put a lot effort into this. Let them not get away with an apology.
    Last edited by ANUBISpro; 11-21-2017 at 07:50 AM.

let us be vocal about this.. I really put a lot effort into this. this was addictive and now they are taking us for fun. no replies nothing. I need my match result to be restored.

I understand troll results but no way i am being pampered by a result being changed into something horrific.

i think here we playing real BETA version and Nordeus servers not ready for this Version.

So we just let it go.. ? i was on top of my league . now demoted to second n possibly third.. then i have a cup match in 2 hrs or so which is a must win. n my moral is poor to good at max.. with no free offers as they are something that has to be tolerated for last couple of days or so.. why make us compete then?..
    their twitter account is quite active supporting stoke city..
    fb is posting stupid motivational bull.. but they won't reply even.. 5 days n counting.

Nordeus...hear our voice and solve this issuue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast