Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By smk fc

Thread: Asoociation games: are those still football simulation ?

Famous

Asoociation games: are those still football simulation ?

I always complained against asso games: things that work in solo game failed there completely. But today, it was just a complete joke. I lost 1-5 with a known counter and a better team against my oppo (who was probably sweetly sleeping at home) with 75% possession and 25 shots to 11. My players got ratings I had barely seen: two 4 and five 5. Actually, all the underdogs won their games in this round (including 2 of our partners). Is this a new pattern impleted with the new update ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Hi, i have same problem !

Kinda strange.
    Last weekend my association lost 30-3 against same quality (stars) opponents. And the results were totally shame (4-0, 5-0, 6-0..) We felt like "wtf?!?!?!"hahaha

It was some kind of association match which should result in some tight win, but dunno what happened. Maybe they ignored the stars and used only the overall quality (cause my association mates are all level 8 and opponents were level 40+)
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 11-23-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I always complained against asso games: things that work in solo game failed there completely. But today, it was just a complete joke. I lost 1-5 with a known counter and a better team against my oppo (who was probably sweetly sleeping at home) with 75% possession and 25 shots to 11. My players got ratings I had barely seen: two 4 and five 5. Actually, all the underdogs won their games in this round (including 2 of our partners). Is this a new pattern impleted with the new update ?
    I get the exact same. Individual competitions I win say 95% of my games. Associations 50%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    smk fc likes this.

Rookie
    I have not lived like this since playing the Top Eleven. I only have equality results .... Wow. Championship, champions league. What is that?

My association just had another strange weekend.
    Saturday matches, we lost 0-36. We were a little bit stronger than the opponent, but they had more managers online during the live matches.
    Sunday matches, we won 36-0. We were a little bit stronger than the opponent and we had more managers online during live matches.

I'm like... what?!?!?
    all those asso matches should have got tight results, but it ended like i wrote above. What is going on??

Dreamer
    As Roger will know, we have faced equal % teams and lost a sweep!
    By sweep I mean we lost every game! We were winning 1st leg like 10-7,
    2nd leg: We lose all 6 games!
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

@smk_fc
    Can you please check the number of fans on first leg and on 2nd leg?
    On 2nd leg, did they have more managers online?