Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gobobo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Advert bug

Angry Advert bug

I keep on seeing a 30 second ad that pauses so badly it often takes 10+ minutes to play out. It's for Hyundai, features an Arabic (I'm guessing, as the father wears a thobe and mother wears an abaya) family, and the father gives his kids presents, which culminate in he giving his grown daughter the keys to a new Hyundai car. Saudi Arabia will allow women to drive next year, so I'm guessing it's a Saudi family.

Anyway, when it loads there's the spinning circle of boredom. From then on I can't back out of it, so I either have to wait it out or stop the game and load it up again, hoping the ad won't replay. I get it several times a day, there's no other sign of slow internet so it must be the ad that's faulty. I want to report it to Nordeus but the feedback instructions are unclear.
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Can confirm that. But i have this Problem with all Video Ads.
    Eighter they dont start, of if they do, and i watch them till end, i get no reward.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks for reporting this video Gobobo, I'll get it to our team right now.

@Markus, is this happening on a specific device or all devices? Any info helps. Thanks and sorry for this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for reporting this video Gobobo, I'll get it to our team right now.

@Markus, is this happening on a specific device or all devices? Any info helps. Thanks and sorry for this.
    Perfect! Thanks SausyFC.

Famous
    Ha, ha. Don't get me started....... Ok go on then.
    Spain. Ad providers are at the worst they have ever been.
    Whoever is providing the ads for BMW, Baileys, Adidas, H&M, Hyundai, Universal Pictures to name a few should be well pissed off that their ads don't load 50% of the time. This is happening with both my teams on both android and iOS and has been an ongoing moan of mine for the last couple of seasons.
    On the positive side.......... It's edging me closer to quitting.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    I keep on seeing a 30 second ad that pauses so badly it often takes 10+ minutes to play out. It's for Hyundai, features an Arabic (I'm guessing, as the father wears a thobe and mother wears an abaya) family, and the father gives his kids presents, which culminate in he giving his grown daughter the keys to a new Hyundai car. Saudi Arabia will allow women to drive next year, so I'm guessing it's a Saudi family.

Anyway, when it loads there's the spinning circle of boredom. From then on I can't back out of it, so I either have to wait it out or stop the game and load it up again, hoping the ad won't replay. I get it several times a day, there's no other sign of slow internet so it must be the ad that's faulty. I want to report it to Nordeus but the feedback instructions are unclear.
    They do that deliberately hoping you do pull out and that counts as 1 of your "Free" bosters whilst not actually giving it to you.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk