Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeeves
  • 1 Post By mario1972

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Set Piece takers

Rookie

Set Piece takers

Hi,

I have problem with set up set piece takers. Which ever player I choose for some spot, let say penalty kick, after few second he disappear from that spot.
    On right corner kick is automatically set up player Balev. I try to put another player, few second later he disappear and Balev is shown again on that spot. And same thing happened on my PC and on mobile phone
    So I cant change anything.

Set Piece takers-top11.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Mario, thanks for reporting the issue. We've noticed this happening and have escalated the issue to the devs for mending.
    mario1972 likes this.

Angry Set Piece Tackers

Quote Originally Posted by mario1972 View Post
    Hi,

I have problem with set up set piece takers. Which ever player I choose for some spot, let say penalty kick, after few second he disappear from that spot.
    On right corner kick is automatically set up player Balev. I try to put another player, few second later he disappear and Balev is shown again on that spot. And same thing happened on my PC and on mobile phone
    So I cant change anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top11.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	92275
    Hi
    I Have the same problem, but i have player on the captain position and free kick left or right.
    I can't add new player for empty position and can't change players on full position, if i do this after while all players back to previous setting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Set Piece takers-screenshot_20171219-183001.jpg  

Rookie
    Update for admins,

on today live game I was able to set up all my set-pieces players. When I put new player on penalty kick position (and every other), on right bottom corner "check" button appear.

But it's working only during the live game. So please correct this ASAP cause I'm loosing a lot of points with wrong players taking my free kicks, corners and penalties. I can't be online on every game
    Last edited by mario1972; 12-22-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: typo error
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

I have same problem !! Not change set piece taker for new match, only change when live game !!!