Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't Login to the game due to server ?

Can't Login to the game due to server ?

Greetings..

I'm sorry I just wanna ask, I've been trying to get login since yesterday at 5 pm, but I can't. The app keeps on giving me masage "There was an error connectng to the server. Please try again later, or contack Top Eleven support"
    While actually, my connection was good, like I've opened youtube and it's run perfectly.
    Can you giving me suggestion ?
    Or is it the server which is going down due to maintenance or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Firman Nugraha View Post
    Greetings..

I'm sorry I just wanna ask, I've been trying to get login since yesterday at 5 pm, but I can't. The app keeps on giving me masage "There was an error connectng to the server. Please try again later, or contack Top Eleven support"
    While actually, my connection was good, like I've opened youtube and it's run perfectly.
    Can you giving me suggestion ?
    Or is it the server which is going down due to maintenance or something ?
    I’ve passed this to Admin to check for you.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi Firman,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing connection issues. Can you try switching your connection source from Data/WiFi and vice versa and see if that does the trick? Let me know when you can.

Cheers,

SausyFC

Hey I'm facing the exact problem with you since 2 days ago, but i can still receive notifications such as rewards or upcoming matches. My connection is not the problem. I think we're in the same server.