Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Token

Token

I wrote an email or someting to those websites, that gave me the tokens. But know I cant find them. I want to buy one player from the scout but I want to change his name.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    what mail
    what websites
    what tokens

btw ack Russell, smart dog
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey 4y4ar, if by any chance you tried to buy tokens from a place other than the actual Top Eleven app then you most likely won't receive anything for your troubles. Tokens are bought strictly through the Top Eleven app and from nowhere else. If you find a "Token re-seller" anywhere on the internet then be advised that those websites/people are mostly likely trying to swindle you in one form or another.

It's not clear from your message whether you bought Tokens through our app on topeleven.com / facebook.com, but if you did and the tokens haven't arrived then please contact our support team about the purchase.

Now if you did in fact try to purchase tokens through unofficial means then you most likely were asked to provide personal information such as email(s), Facebook profile(s), your credit card details and other such. I very, very strongly suggest that you monitor your credit/debit card transaction history and even ask your bank to issue a new credit/debit card for you. Also change the password of any (or all) emails that you poses as well as the password of your Facebook profile.

Sorry I have no memory for this post.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe ask the dog
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html