Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tapjoy replied, still no token

Exclamation Tapjoy replied, still no token

Hey guys Tapjoy have responded my queries and complaint saying that they have credited/awarded me the promised tokens but i still have not received it.

This is probably Nordeus issue and no longer Tapjoy's issue.

Tapjoy replied, still no token-screenshot_2018-01-03-17-37-57-573_com.google.android.gm-600x1067.jpg

and here is the link which i have posted here earlier
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...st-tapjoy.html

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey @Peter Lecht

Sorry to hear that Can you please provide me with your Manager ID, so that I can investigate the matter further? You can find your ID by going to Settings > Social Accounts.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey @Peter Lecht

Sorry to hear that Can you please provide me with your Manager ID, so that I can investigate the matter further? You can find your ID by going to Settings > Social Accounts.
    Thank you for prompt response.
    Manager ID: Peter Lecht
    Top Eleven ID: -8645961000739205649

Tapjoy replied, still no token-screenshot_2018-01-03-19-01-58-170_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thank you for your answer!

Can you please tell me when did you receive this message from Tapjoy (the exact date)? Also, can you please confirm if the offer in question is this one for 69 Tokens you previously posted about.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Thank you for your answer!

Can you please tell me when did you receive this message from Tapjoy (the exact date)? Also, can you please confirm if the offer in question is this one for 69 Tokens you previously posted about.
    sure.
    first reply i received feom them is on the 29/12/2017 at 8.23AM (+8 GMT)
    Tapjoy replied, still no token-screenshot_2018-01-03-20-27-53-523_com.google.android.gm.jpg

2nd reply which is "the confirmation" is on 03/01/2018 at 06:59AM (+8 GMT)

Tapjoy replied, still no token-screenshot_2018-01-03-20-27-40-175_com.google.android.gm.jpg

yes, it was 69.
    Last edited by Peter Lecht; 01-03-2018 at 11:32 AM. Reason: confirmation on how many tokens.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks once again for the fast reply!

I see that the last email, which actually confirms they awarded the Tokens, is from today. Therefore, can you please wait until tomorrow and see if the Tokens will be received by then? Quite often some time is needed for the transaction to be complete.

If you haven't received your deserved reward by tomorrow, please make sure to write in this thread once again and let us know!
    Peter Lecht likes this.

I see that the last email, which actually confirms they awarded the Tokens, is from today. Therefore, can you please wait until tomorrow and see if the Tokens will be received by then? Quite often some time is needed for the transaction to be complete.

If you haven't received your deserved reward by tomorrow, please make sure to write in this thread once again and let us know!
    will do.
    thank you so much for your time.

Hi there once again!
    Sorry to disturb,
    it has already been past 24 hour and i still haven't receive my token yet.
    should i just give up?

i already gave up but Tapjoy came back and gave me hope.
    it seems like a false hope once again.
    Jeeves likes this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    So still not reward. Hm.

Voldara informed me of the case Peter, I'll take it from here and check with Tapjoy.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    So still not reward. Hm.

Voldara informed me of the case Peter, I'll take it from here and check with Tapjoy.
    Thanks Voldara and thank you Jeeves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast