Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nvt
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with player change

nvt

Problem with player change

today's game got a bug for losing the match. I made a change of player between the first and the second half. The substitution did not take place immediately after the start of the match and at the end of the match (in 85 minutes), I received 2 goals during this time and I lost the match. he was important, because I'm in 2nd place in the league and I'm fighting for a title.
    How will you get back to me now for this lost man?
    How can I write about this issue to game admins?
    I'm very angry, there is a constant problem and illogical results in some games, what about this game. I play her 4.5 years.:луд:
    Stefanakis and KenoticFC like this.

nvt
    My ID is 100004786063732

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey @nvt

Contact our support team, so that they can investigate the match in question. You can reach them by tapping the '?' in the mobile version of the game or by simply following this link.

nvt
    Thanks you. I wrote about the problem in the mobile version of the game.

Rookie
    The same, but i play on PC and think it was a normal. Last, i made 38 min. change, but he start on 75 min when i made a second and the both sub entry in this minute.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It happened to me too - made a sub at 45' and the player came in at 85'.
    Not sure if it's a bug or a not good connection.
    A trick you can do before a critical game - a final, log out and in again few min. before the game.
    If you are too much hour in the game, maybe there is a "hidden" connection loss or not good synchronicity .
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you are too much hour in the game, maybe there is a "hidden" connection loss or not good synchronicity .
    No, i log for my match every way 3 min. before start it. And this happend maybe 3-4 times this season. But how i to say, i think this was a normal.I now accept every bug as a normal and natural thing, until I do not even have to report to the moment when i do not see anyone else complaining about it.

nvt
    So far, no such thing has happened to me. Мaking shifts to players has happened to delay the shifts more, but so much delay in shifting has not happened to me. Recently, a lot of bugs have appeared in the game, I hope they will fix them soon. I am still waiting for a response from the administrators of the problem. I do not think the Internet connection is the problem. I play from computer and the connection is good
    Last edited by nvt; 01-04-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You mean support, adm (Voldara) answered before.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ozz
    Same bug.Problem with player change-090118.jpg
    Last edited by Ozz; 01-09-2018 at 03:30 PM.