Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By smk fc
  • 1 Post By zikamajstor

Thread: Cant access to my team

Cant access to my team

Hi. Top Eleven is connected to my Facebook account. Couple days ago Facebook disabled my account due to copyright infringement. Now I cant access to my Top Eleven account because I first must log in to my now non-existent Facebook account. I already contacted support but they replied with some generated response without any kind of help. If anyone already had this problem or know how to help me, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance for the answers and help suggestions.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by zikamajstor View Post
    Hi. Top Eleven is connected to my Facebook account. Couple days ago Facebook disabled my account due to copyright infringement. Now I cant access to my Top Eleven account because I first must log in to my now non-existent Facebook account. I already contacted support but they replied with some generated response without any kind of help. If anyone already had this problem or know how to help me, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance for the answers and help suggestions.
    That is really unlucky, a similar thing happened to me.
    If your account was connected to Google-play, sign-in through that.
    If not, then until Facebook take action (which is unlikely) then you will lose your account.

It is really annoying, if you make a new team, I would advice connecting it via Facebook and Google-Play
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Thanks for your response! Like you said, it is unlikely that I will be able to recover my Facebook account. I will start playing with a new club.
    I want to thank you again for your quick response and I will use this opportunity to wish you all the best in the new year and much success with your team.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.