Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iridensys

Thread: Avg 160 quality

Avg 160 quality

Hello, it is normal to have a player in my league with over 150 quality for 13 squad players? I have never seen somebody like this. I lvl 17, and this guy is way over our quality, his club name Argantina. I have print screen but i cant attach here.

Avg 160 quality-26696139_1935866073107341_1348130664_n.jpg

yes it is. league level and quality of team have nothing to do with each-other, he probably tanked for many seasons. hope you are lucky if he has decided to tank again but I don't think so judging by his quality.

I hardly believe your story pal. We lose 20% when new season is starting, and his team has almost 160% for most of the players, when we can have max 175%.

Famous
    You do not lose 20% if you do not get promoted. That's what Kenotic was refering to when he wrote "tanked". You can easily get a 150% team just doing that.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

That sounds stupid. Why the hell not win trophies, what could you gain from this? to piss off guys that are advancing?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mlinu031087 View Post
    That sounds stupid. Why the hell not win trophies, what could you gain from this? to piss off guys that are advancing?
    Associations.
    It's probably someone's 2nd, 3rd or even 10th team.
    Associations = lots and lots of tokens for some.
    Pray he's gonna tank this season or settle for runners up.

Yeah, he is playing normal with me and with the best players off with everybody else (yesterday played with 3 star players with one team in my league, but today he has his fully tanked team in the first 11), isn't it nice?
    I think he sees that I won the triple crown last season and he thinks that I am favorite to win the league.
    In my opinion, he is just a sad piece of ****, but I hope that with this 2 losses I still have a chance to win the title this season.

Famous
    Report him to in game support. Send screenshots. Tanking is allowed, but if he's picking and choosing which teams to screw over he's manipulating the league. And that's not fair play.

Apprentice
    Tanking is a cancer in this game.
    Stefanakis likes this.