Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations bug - penalties !

sorry my fault, blog was not deleted but transfered to this blog.
    I saw it after my new blog

I wrote to in-game help. They gave some compensation (10 tokens, 5 reds, 5 blues and 5 greens) to all my asso friends. Try it too. (but they wont give you asso missing points)
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 02-20-2018 at 03:34 AM.
    --
    I am playing against the randomness. And the randomness is winning by far.

Association penalty shootout

My association dead heated in our final yesterday but my team won a penalty shootout 5-4. The next morning the fixture was listed as not played due to a technical issue and we were awarded 2nd place instead. Can any admins help? Got no reply from Contact Us

Many thanks
    Robsterscot (Association - Black and White Army)
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

waiting for results

nice waiting for rsults since over 1hour !!!!!!

Associations bug - penalties !-sss.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	sss.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	96929

Apprentice
    Happen to me today, lucky you win but my team lost the first leg by 3 point only and they just give draw result , losing many point and chance for first or two place! this game bug is the worst ever

Apprentice

Bug causing losing many points!

Today is my association match, i miss the first leg (im not watch it) then i try to watch the second as my association lose the first leg only three point down, my friend also try to watch the game, they also miss the first leg but we can't enter and watch the match it said already over but its haven't then we wait untill reset because can't do nothing, suddenly the game give draw result, all match ended up draw!

My association losing many point and also chance for first or second place! , not a important but as my association try to stay not to relegate so every point count and important! , im so annoyed with this bug ,its not fair!

here the pic of that awkward match

- Before final result
    Spoiler

- Final result

Spoiler

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    same old bug
    threads are merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    every member of the group, should send a report for a compensation.
    [?] button
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Huge Association bug!!

Yesterday semifinal match between Milano Superleague (my team) and a Vietnam team we ended even both in points and goals.
    What happened is that last match going on was brought to penalties because of the complete draw!
    Well, our temmate won 3 to 1 the penalties shootout!
    The final result that only today was published is a draw 0-0 for my teammate which brought to our loss 15-18!!!
    Problem is that I have seen our win with My eyes and the System was not able to process it!
    maloukees likes this.

We got same issue in yesterday semifinals. Final result was 16-16 and goals were even too. The result was that last game went on to penalties shootout under my eyes. My teammate Marco Michela won the shootout 3 to 1 but in the end after all day thinking the system decided that match was to be a draw 0-0!!! Today we are playing for third place and not the final and also we lost association points
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast