Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By StarlingCF

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Failed connection when entering live match

Failed connection when entering live match

Hello,

I have the below error when I try to enter a live match, and every time restarts the game.
    Attached the print screen, I tried on the phone, the same type of error, I tried with my phone network to connect and also the network from my computer. This is no network problem, both working fine, I can enter the game, only I cannot watch the live matches, throws me out from the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Failed connection when entering live match-untitled.jpg   Failed connection when entering live match-untitled2.jpg  

I get this all the time when i try and sign in a minute or two before a game is due to start or AFTER a game has started. Very annoying !!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Sorry to hear about this issue.

Please try clearing your browser cache and on mobile clear your memory and try reinstalling the app. Let us know if any of that helps.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Sorry to hear about this issue.

Please try clearing your browser cache and on mobile clear your memory and try reinstalling the app. Let us know if any of that helps.
    This is not the solution
    It is a mistake from the friendly + friends in the associations Only try to misinformed users...
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

noob questions and noob answers

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Lex
    Sorry about this, guys.

Lian responded looking for workarounds while we were still looking into the possible cause for the issue. After some digging, we discovered it was the remote friendlies causing this (friendlies between users from different servers) and we employed a fix some hours ago. You should no longer be having any difficulties entering the matches, but if you are, contact our Support team from the "?" button in-game.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's a bug after the latest update (as the anonymous).
    It's been fixed.
    I watched a friendly game of a friend.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well, this happened to me too. I was going to play a friendly match and when I was going to entry it stayed on a bucle showing "Reconnecting".

I think it about the servers but it doesn't make sense because I also play friensly ASSO matches and I don't have any problem (Even though they must be at a different server).
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-15-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7