Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dalinho

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Freezing Videos

Exclamation Freezing Videos

Hello Top11 admins,

I have a problem with video ads, so when i try to use ads they constantly freeze, than i have to close the game and restart it to use the app again. So my question is why do my ads freeze and how to repair the problem because it is quite annoying?! Tnx 4 the response..

Best regards, Dalí

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Lex
    Sorry to hear about this, Dali.

You can start by clearing the app's cache and switching to a different (but reliable!) network connection. Might help in case any queued up videos are causing the stability issues.

If not, our Support Team will be better equipped to look into this, and at the very least - report it. Let them know what workarounds you've tried, send them screenshots of the freezing vids, exact date and time when you experienced this, etc. They're gonna need all the info they can get.

Get in touch with them via the "?" button in-game (through one of the FAQs), or via email here.

Thank you Lex for the fast answer and i have send all the info to find a solution for my problem to admin.

Best regards,

Dalí
    Lex likes this.