Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 12 players, missing Goalkeeper bug

12 players, missing Goalkeeper bug

When I was doing the squad of the team, I went to change my left side but what happened was that I added one and the other did not leave, I now have 12 players on the field in the lining. My goalkeeper disappeared from under the crossbar and I can not rearrange to stay the correct way. I ask your help to fix this, because I like the game a lot and I will be very sad if I happen to be unable to play because of it.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-25-2018 at 07:27 PM. Reason: more specific title

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Lex
    Diego, do you mind PM-ing me your Manager ID? The devs will fix that for you as soon as possible.

If you're not familiar with your Manager ID, open the Top 11 Settings and look for a long string of numbers. You can send it my way by opening my profile and selecting the "Send Private Message" option.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Diego, do you mind PM-ing me your Manager ID? The devs will fix that for you as soon as possible.

If you're not familiar with your Manager ID, open the Top 11 Settings and look for a long string of numbers. You can send it my way by opening my profile and selecting the "Send Private Message" option.
    t you cannot
    i have the same problem!!!! and during the game animation, i realized the assigned the DMC player to be the goalkeeper but there is no goalkeeper on the formation page, it makes my team very week....

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Lex
    We have a temporary solution that seems to be working well so far - the system will automatically detect all affected accounts, and initiate the fix with the daily server maintenance. So, for anyone experiencing this, it should be back to normal by the next day. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Same issue here!!!

I was hoping to play with 12 players...
    Organized a friendly... no way... I play with 11 players.

I have the same problem here. My goalkeeper is missing and when the match starts, shows the goalkeeper but one of my titular players disappear from squad. I need to fix this soon because I got a important match at night, and lost one of my principal players can be deadly for me