Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ios7 iphone auto update loop

ios7 iphone auto update loop

my iphone ios7 seemed to auto update and now i am stuck with "downloading resources (39/40)" "downloading additional content failed. Check your connection and try again. Has anyone had this and can offer any help please?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey @Mangkang!

Please try reinstalling the app as a whole and tell me if that fixes the situation.

Yes, I have the same problem too.

can i do that with ios7?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Yes, simply tap and hold on the game icon, uninstall the app (there should be a small x button that appears, tap it ) and afterwards simply go to the app store and install it once again

yes i know how to re-install, but the app requires ios8 or better does it not?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Oh, sorry, I misread (please excuse me, I haven't had my coffee yet) Truly we don't support OS versions older than iOS 8.

Аs the app progresses, it requires stronger OS systems, therefore my suggestion for you is to try playing the web version of the game or through Facebook gameroom.
    TripleSix likes this.

can i play the web version with my iphone team?
    and why did it autoupdate?
    ive had this team for 5 years
    Last edited by Mangkang; 03-05-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Yes. Sounds like I'm in the same boat as Mangkang. When I press play it takes me to the Store instead. Can't see an alternative.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    If your team was linked with your Facebook account, there should be no issue. Simply log in via Facebook and you are good to go.

If not and you were playing via the 'Guest' option on your iOS device, unfortunately you won't be able to access your team through the web version

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast