Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whatched some vídeos and rest back didn't count

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Maybe its because I only watch videos on my phone but once the videos are over I just can't watch them anymore the button disappears so I don't know how you can still watch videos after that point. Like Altipano says it sucks that we cant all get a fair amount of videos.
    With me it was the same... Until yesterday...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Yeah, this happens because you're being enabled to watch videos even after you've reached the daily soft cap. Reported and we'll look into it guys. Sorry for the inconveniences surrounding this matter.
    I'm personally just keeping an eye on my boosters and stop watching once I get a video or two without a reward.

Ads Reward

Hello Top Eleven....I dont know why..so many time I play ads for token or rest...didn't working....why?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    read above
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    UPDATE 1

We should be able to fix this today.

UPDATE 2

Alright. Fix has been rolled out on Android. Please check for pending updates to Top Eleven, everyone. iOS should follow soon I believe.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    UPDATE 1

We should be able to fix this today.

UPDATE 2

Alright. Fix has been rolled out on Android. Please check for pending updates to Top Eleven, everyone. iOS should follow soon I believe.
    Instead of 'fixing it' you guys reduced the cap to from 30 to 10 videos per day. This is ridiculous

Rookie
    Same problem

Bug after update - on my 2 accounts
    I have a very big issue. my video button is freeze on no videos. its been 2 today from not watching videos for offer. help me please. its not fair. untill you answear me i will lose all my free boost. how even i can play without boosters. iwant my REST BOOSTER for this 2 days 35 free rest x 2 days. in this moment i can not watch 1 single videos.because my buttoon is freeaze to no videos.please assume this and repair quick
    I know you r sorry and you will do every think to repair thie.... But who is gone give me that booster , rest boosters for this issue, i cannot play with out that, i cannot train i can not do nothing

My 2 ids:
    1 : 8645960452742985090
    2 : 8645964429398003183

Rookie
    Regards, maybe it's not a topic for this, but I need help if someone can answer me. I was looking for the rules and I did not find it.
    I wonder what the rules about yellow cards in the Cup match? Does the player get a suspension if he gets a card in two consecutive matches or is a different principle? And are the red cards canceled for the finals or are they suspended?
    Specifically to explain what I'm interested in if someone does not understand me
    Since I am currently in semifinals and I have some players who have one yellow card, I am interested in if they get in the next match (ie the second semifinal game), does it automatically mean suspension for the finals?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12