Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No videos after update to 6.7

Rookie

Bug bug bug no more videos booster - button freaze on no video after update

Bug after update - on my 2 accounts
    I have a very big issue. my video button is freeze on no videos. its been 2 today from not watching videos for offer. help me please. its not fair. untill you answear me i will lose all my free boost. how even i can play without boosters. iwant my REST BOOSTER for this 2 days 35 free rest x 2 days. in this moment i can not watch 1 single videos.because my buttoon is freeaze to no videos.please assume this and repair quick
    I know you r sorry and you will do every think to repair thie.... But who is gone give me that booster , rest boosters for this issue, i cannot play with out that, i cannot train i can not do nothing

My 2 ids:
    1 : 8645960452742985090
    2 : 8645964429398003183

Rookie
    Bug after update - on my 2 accounts
    I have a very big issue. my video button is freeze on no videos. its been 2 today from not watching videos for offer. help me please. its not fair. untill you answear me i will lose all my free boost. how even i can play without boosters. iwant my REST BOOSTER for this 2 days 35 free rest x 2 days. in this moment i can not watch 1 single videos.because my buttoon is freeaze to no videos.please assume this and repair quick
    I know you r sorry and you will do every think to repair thie.... But who is gone give me that booster , rest boosters for this issue, i cannot play with out that, i cannot train i can not do nothing

My 2 ids:
    1 : 8645960452742985090
    2 : 8645964429398003183

Same happen to me mate it's been two days already. But if i we're you since these admins we're ignoring these issue try to find a way to get those boosters.

Redownload your apps to V 6.6 by using android. Ask Niko on how to do it. It helps a lot.

If you are using ios then you would be in big trouble. I was lucky to found my old android.

Addicted
    Same thing here, Alex. No videos for 2 days now at my 2 accounts. I had some contact with this Liam and he claims to have sent my information, but there was not a single sign from Nordeus yet. I start to think this is game over here...

Rookie
    I download te 6.6 ..... And its working... But i lose from yesterday all my bonus condition ... Every think,...., Nordeus keep joking with us after troles result and manyothers thinks. Every time nordeus is in advantage. Like spain tour uk tour and all the **** what they brings to us. All of this is not for us ussual players ... They want to make this game only for those that pays for tokens. Unbelivble
    Like a point. I spend 130 tokens in spain and every time i stop in final.... Now this
    Last edited by alexp7m; 03-21-2018 at 05:32 AM.

Addicted
    I still cannot believe that nobody responds to this issue. The game is completely unplayable now.
    I do not have any Android device and - sorry - I will not buy one for this game. So I have to use the latest version. I am so screwed...

Rookie
    I download te 6.6 ..... And its working... But i lose from yesterday all my bonus condition ... Every think,...., Nordeus keep joking with us after troles result and manyothers thinks. Every time nordeus is in advantage. Like spain tour uk tour and all the **** what they brings to us. All of this is not for us ussual players ... They want to make this game only for those that pays for tokens. Unbelivble
    Like a point. I spend 130 tokens in spain and every time i stop in final.... Now this

Sorry guys but how is this Nordeus problem ? Everything works fine for 99% of people so I guess that leaves it as.............a you problem. Stop being so quick to blame others for what is usually your problem.

I haven't been able to do a X2 bonus training in two days.

Addicted
    How on earth should I be the one to blame for this problem. Just because I use iOS and automatically upgraded to the latest version? And this is supposed to hold for only 1% of the player’s? Don’t be so rediculous, John Grant.

Until I see some posts from version 6.7 users receiving daily videos, I will state this is a major problem.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast