Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someone is hacking my association

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge_Silva View Post
    Seriously you will let the thief of facebook profiles continue with the association stolen !!!
    He invaded Facebook's profile because of the top eleven game. It is a matter that concerns you.
    They robbed the facebook account with lots of personal information including photos of their daughters.
    The hacker managed to steal my friend's facebook, because my friend saw a top eleven movie and uploaded a link, which gave the hacker access to all data on the phone.
    Please do something.
    Friend, please let us know. I wonder if you will get justice, and also hackers / permanent ban /. Also, to what extent are Norddees interested in your case and are they taking measures? Because once it happened, it can happen again with another association and we need to know where our rights extend as conscious and mortal users.

Famous
    Is it possible for Sandro to confirm here in the Forum that this is what happened? That his Facebook account was hacked. Because I for one will happily relinquish my captaincy of the association or leave associations altogether if it keeps my Facebook account off of the hackers wanted list.
    No reply from admins so far. But if this is happening then there is a serious problem here for Top Eleven and its links with Facebook.
    Fortunately my association is crap, but I still do not like the idea that my Facebook might be hacked just to get access to it.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The hacker managed to steal my friend's facebook, because my friend saw a top eleven movie and uploaded a link, which gave the hacker access to all data on the phone.
    Ι don't think it happened exactly like this.
    Your friend messed up with some TE frauds like the example I give here, #17
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...usiness-2.html

please give more details to let us know.

Top Eleven is not responsible for that or can do anything.
    Your friend must ask the help of facebook support t take his account back.
    Jeeves and Lex like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dear Moderator, my friend does not speak English and I understand everything but I have difficulty to write because I have not written for 30 years. So I took on the responsibility of exposing the case.
    As for the facebook account of my friend in a few hours facebook deleted everything. this part is solved.
    But what is not resolved is the fact that Hacker enjoys full immunity from Nordeus. You think that the images Topa Suangar is a photo of the hacker !!! It will not be photos stolen from another Top Eleven play. What are the next he will publish yours or mine.
    And the only thing that Nordeus says, that is not responsible.
    And the players who will join the association "Dunia Top Eleven" will not be victims of hacking. How many associations will it have. You will allow him to continue to steal. Your answer is: Nordeus has no responsibility in this situation !!
    Please defend your players is to defend your game

I already asked my captain Sandro to confirm the theft of the association, suppose that tomorrow he will post.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    And the only thing that Nordeus says, that is not responsible.
    no, I just said that
    Your answer is: Nordeus has no responsibility in this situation !!
    well, it seems we have some communication problems because I still cannot understand

- How your captain lost his account.
    Hacked ?
    What movie ? upload what link ? where ?

- Is this guy Topa Suangar the hacker who became the captain of your group ?

- What exactly do you expect from nordeus to do ?
    (before- to protect or after what happened)

My suggestion is write more analytic (you or your x-captain) in Portuguese and I 'll say to two other mods, Paiva (who is also a mod in a Brazilian TE fb group) and Casper to respond.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Jorge_Silva,

Thank you for letting us know of the alleged theft that occurred.

I've been investigating the matter over here and checking the events, chat logs and system messages. I'll write back once I have a very clear idea of the situation and an answer to provide you with.

Additionally, as nikolgiorgos explained - Our side is not responsible for players' Facebook profiles. And from what you describe, and what I'm seeing, your FA Captain's FB profile was compromised after which his Top Eleven account was accessed and the rest is history as they say.
    There are many ways in which one can lose control over their personal FB profile. Mine has been compromised twice in the last 10 years and I don't even dabble in shady practices or "answer" requests to share my personal information with any service I haven't investigated prior.
    But what Niko mentions as a possible way to get your FB profile compromised is a very sure way of doing just that. Remember, if a deal is too good to be true... it most likely isn't. So be careful how you share your personal information on the interwebz, with who, when and for what. :/

Regardless. As I said, I'm investigating and will chime in later again.

P.S. Wanted to add this as well - We do in fact care about the players, Jorge. I can see how and why you or anyone else can get emotionally affected by something like this (Pff the first time someone stole my FB profile I freaked out... I got personal things there like memos and what not even if I don't share my number or more personal details).
    But still, you do know that you can't join/leave an FA group while a tournament is occurring. This is actually hard coded into the game and if was to return the group to your control, I will still have to wait until after the tournament is over this week.
    Lex and Jorge_Silva like this.

My friend Sandro tried to make a post but he is not getting it.
    It only has mobile access and the Reply to Thread option does not appear.
    We are in permanent contact by WhatApp. can see my Print Screen and his

Someone is hacking my association-jorge.jpg

Someone is hacking my association-sandro.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast