Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.

lol yeah.
    To be fair the Admins have been in contact and are trying.
    but its crunch day. Cup final day. possible league title day.
    This is all come at the wrong time.
    Main part for me is income I've took off my win bonuses but I'm still getting minus figures on income on home games with full attendances.
    Subs although seem to be taking place as they lose conditions but cosmetically they aren't so I don't know heart on heart if they are as i never see them on the pitch.

Latest League game now,
    Still no match report. Subs still not showing, Income wrong again
    Goals for ,Goals against,Goal Diff again going in reverse hmmmmmmmm.

Come on people sort this out I've pumped alot of money into game and everything is going tits up.

Game 21 league i win 4-1 but match report all wrong income wrong

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-math-report-2.jpg

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-game21.jpg

I didn't take a copy of the league after as all went back to normal
    my Goals for went to 117 Goals Against 6

Today i play my league game and match report is now not on and my subs still not showing and my income i can't work out

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-league-3.jpg

I win 3-0 and my league Goals for,Against,Goal Diff has been credited for a loss

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-league-2.jpg

Everything going wrong again it's like everything is going the opposite of what it should be doing.
    I'm totally lost with my income all i know is I'm well out of pocket over this last week.
    Other teams getting yellow cards and I'm being credited with them wtf?
    Its like everything my opponent does I'm been punished with. from goals to cards

I'm only staying in a decent mood as I'm still winning but if i lose this cup final today my mental state will change.
    There is a major bug/Glitch whatever you want to call it on my game or server and it needs fixing sharpish.

I like the game but my token buying is stopping until something or someone comes up with some answers.
    Support on the phone have been no help at all they say sorry and close the script.
    I think i deserve better answers than that.

i think no manager can answer this because this kind of bug never happened before,

it's really weird, maybe only nordeus side can answer,

seem this bug only affects on some server or maybe to just some account?

i'm really do hope this is not because of some hackers is trying to hack the system

and i'm only can pray hoping for my server will not effected someday

i keep playing this game because i believe the developers will keep update and keep improve the game,

but seems become worst,

if it start to affect my server, i will retire and forget everything i was invested
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-24-2018 at 02:14 PM.

I thought I've seen everything in this game,but what OP has posted here is just unbelievable.
    Marius007 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Hi everyone,

We've got the team working on these issues at the moment - match report issues have been fixed and issues with income (which are visual - income is being added correctly to totals) and goal difference are being worked on currently. I'll update on when that fix has been pushed. If you're still noticing anything like this, please keep us posted.

Thanks a lot to Siddas for the detailed info - it's been a massive help.

Do i get a prize for helping you guys out lol?

After today's League game everything seems okay.
    Only thing that I'm unsure with is the visual figure of the Income on the match report.
    I had no win bonus on today and I'm getting 10k income on the match report.
    On my finance page the figures seem correct
    All the rest seem back to normal for now. League table - Match Report etc.

SaucyFC i have sent you one last pvt message.

Whats the score game?

Manager on his mobile device sees correct
    Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-1.jpgBazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-2.jpg

Friend watching game same game on facebook, chrome brwoser.
    Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-ofk1.jpgBazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-ofk2.jpg

Also Manager didn't see that he has friends support.

My League Table is still not right guys.
    i won 10-0 today but my table has credited me as a 10-0 loss.
    its like 1 day its fixed then the next the bugs return.
    I'm not contacting Support any more because they have everything they need from my messages.
    I feel like I'm writing a novel sometimes on there with the amount of time i spent writing there.

As of today
    1. Match reports (Seem fixed) will give it a few more days to see
    2. Subs (Fixed)
    3. Income (I'm lost with this at the moment noting works out the way i think it should. i need some help on this from someone mod or member)
    4. League Tables ( Win,Draw,Loss,Points All correct)
    4. League Tables (Goals For,Goals Against,Goal Difference still bugged all doing the opposite of what they should be doing It's like today i win 10-0 but on my league table its shown as a 10-0 loss on my G/F,G/A G/D)

League tables have been fixed 3 times yet still they carry bugs the following day.

That's what i see personally today and it's not just my team its the whole league.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    My League Table is still not right guys.
    i won 10-0 today but my table has credited me as a 10-0 loss.
    its like 1 day its fixed then the next the bugs return.
    I'm not contacting Support any more because they have everything they need from my messages.
    I feel like I'm writing a novel sometimes on there with the amount of time i spent writing there.

As of today
    1. Match reports (Seem fixed) will give it a few more days to see
    2. Subs (Fixed)
    3. Income (I'm lost with this at the moment noting works out the way i think it should. i need some help on this from someone mod or member)
    4. League Tables ( Win,Draw,Loss,Points All correct)
    4. League Tables (Goals For,Goals Against,Goal Difference still bugged all doing the opposite of what they should be doing It's like today i win 10-0 but on my league table its shown as a 10-0 loss on my G/F,G/A G/D)

League tables have been fixed 3 times yet still they carry bugs the following day.

That's what i see personally today and it's not just my team its the whole league.
    Hey Siddas,

Fixes were just pushed for the Goals For/Goals Against issue, and your Income should now be reported correctly in your Match Income.

SaucyFC.
    Today seems all okay.
    My Champs League Final i had no problems and my Income was correct
    Fingers crossed this stays the same on my League game later tonight as this is where all the problems were.
    My League table has been edited again and is back on track. again, fingers crossed later today i can put this all to bed and play the game instead of moaning.
    Thanks for the info and help in this past week.
    SausyFC likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast