Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Lian

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Error sending invitation to Facebook friends.

Exclamation Error sending invitation to Facebook friends.

Friends,

I recently communicated to the supporter, a problem when sending game invitations to Facebook friends. I will share with you, as I have seen many complaining in the brasil and latino group of Facebook.

Error sending invitation to Facebook friends.-erro.jpg

Problem 1: The option to invite friends to the game should list only those who do not play Top Eleven. However, in several accounts I tested, the invitation option only shows those who have played Top Eleven.

Problem 2: Even adding a friend who plays Top Eleven on Facebook, he keeps popping up to send the invitation.

So far I've had a comeback from Issue # 1, where they're investigating why the feature does not have access to those who do not play Top Eleven on their friends list.

Does any moderator next to Nordeus have any news about these problems ??

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no moderator.
    Only the adms come here from time to time and give some help for technical things.
    asmartins likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey @asmartins

Facebook made some changes on their side and that is why this is happening. Our team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. Thanks for your understanding.
    asmartins likes this.

this happening many months before

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey @asmartins

Facebook made some changes on their side and that is why this is happening. Our team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. Thanks for your understanding.
    Thanks for the feedback!