Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Games already simulated - different results

Games already simulated - different results

It is currently may 10th and I didn't have games scheduled until May 11th 10am and 1pm. I did my usual prep the night before and close the game. I came back later and found that tomorrow's games are already simulated with full stats and my players exhausted. Did this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-11-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    It is currently may 10th and I didn't have games scheduled until May 11th 10am and 1pm. I did my usual prep the night before and close the game. I came back later and found that tomorrow's games are already simulated with full stats and my players exhausted. Did this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Weird! Did you have any supporters watching your game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    That's weird... Altho the home team can change the schedule, they only can postpone it, not make it play earlier...

Yes it’s happening I saw it in the fb group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My matches was played before the fixtured time

I have 2 matches for today, but top eleven says it had been already held. When i see my fixtures menu, there 2 match for today around 2:30Pm and 9:30Pm, both has resulr, but the time is now 8:10Am... Now it says my next match will be on tomorrow. How could it happen? I made screenshot with the current date, but i cannot attach this here

Same happened in our FA - one of our members found today in the morning that his today's both matches has been already finished. Is it a bug or just one more prove that all the results are decided in advance?

Additionally yesterday the whole day I couldn't support my friends - I saw their matches but couldn't enter them. I mean the time of the matches had come but they were shown as not active.

And finally during both matches of my team yesterday I was playing in some "ghost"-mode. I mean I could enter the game but I was not shown in the support section, couldn't give bonus and couldn't make any substitution. Closing the application and entering back didn't help.

So many bugs in 1 day?!?! What's wrong, Nordeus? Are you still celebrating?

Rookie

Strange multiple bugs within 24 hours

Games already simulated - different results-t11.jpg

Now it is 8:53 in the morning.....but T11 shows my results in the eveneing games.....a look into the future?
    joseph_ahmed likes this.

Rookie
    Same hereGames already simulated - different results-t11.jpg

What will happen if I change the scorer of the first game BEFORE the game starts?

TSS

Strange multiple bugs within 24 hours

My ingame username is TSA.

Yesterday when playing match, I were not able to do match instruction and gain bonuses.

Then in the afternoon, I didn’t receive notifications before game start. This morning all my players had below 30% in condition, without having a match for 10 hours, I wonder how that was possible?

I recovered all players to 90-99% and started my trainings. I did 6-7 training passes to get my bonus to 10% on all, but my front page still say my players are missing 2 training sessions? Though I try to train again it keep saying missing 2 sessions. What is going on with all these bugs within 1 day?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey f.imi85, and others who read this - We're currently experiencing some server issues. The technicians are on the task though.

Edit: Please take a look at SausyFC's thread here.
    ymto likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast