Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By FC Barcelona
  • 1 Post By Too Deadly
  • 1 Post By Too Deadly

Thread: WTF is up your ass today Nordeous?

WTF is up your ass today Nordeous?

I repeat bidding on 19 secs, it goes well, on the 14th round, my screen darkens as I see the count down but can't bid, I lose the bid.
    FINE!!!

same **** happens, also round 14
    again round 14

WTF???? I wrote support to Nordeous many times and they keep replying it's my fault, sinking my time and bs....blah blah blah. Freaking pissed off!!!
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    my screen darkens
    is this a new suspense/thriller mode mate? lol
    fmldotcom likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

so im not the only one. I suspect its to do with the change of transfer list, thats what Ive noticed. when the transfer list available to a player changes it causes access to all the players on that list regardless. In order to reconnect to the ones you have added to favourites or that you are bidding on you have to login again, Ofcourse during that time youve lost access to any player your bidding on as you cant logout and back in again in under 20 secs so you blow all your tokens. There is definitely a bug there but like all support teams they blame user error first.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    is this a new suspense/thriller mode mate? lol
    I dn't know how to describe it, it darkens then the damn circle twirls "placing bid, please wait" then wait wait wait....kadfjoajodfiajofdasj'
    faksfahfkdsa
    fkkkkkkkk
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Too Deadly View Post
    so im not the only one. I suspect its to do with the change of transfer list, thats what Ive noticed. when the transfer list available to a player changes it causes access to all the players on that list regardless. In order to reconnect to the ones you have added to favourites or that you are bidding on you have to login again, Ofcourse during that time youve lost access to any player your bidding on as you cant logout and back in again in under 20 secs so you blow all your tokens. There is definitely a bug there but like all support teams they blame user error first.
    is that what it is? mother fuger!!!! why is it always the 14th round?

mine was on the 5th roun its just pot luck. All I can tell you is that whenever I get this issue I notice that the transfer list has also changed so it is clearly related to the changeover, but you wont know until things go tits up

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I dn't know how to describe it, it darkens then the damn circle twirls "placing bid, please wait" then wait wait wait....kadfjoajodfiajofdasj'
    faksfahfkdsa
    fkkkkkkkk
    Yeah, i already had that...
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

if your seeing the dreaded "wait" on a player your bidding on...then I believe your not in sync with the transfer list. In other words it has changed and until you logout and back in again your not actually seeing whats going on. Its easy to blame internet connections when this happens, but in every single case I have noticed this I have also noticed that the transfer list has changed so I believe thats what is causing it, unfortunately if your bidding after round 2, your screwed and so are your tokens. I have also tested my internet link during this issue and its working fine so its not a connection issue.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Deadly View Post
    if your seeing the dreaded "wait" on a player your bidding on...then I believe your not in sync with the transfer list. In other words it has changed and until you logout and back in again your not actually seeing whats going on. Its easy to blame internet connections when this happens, but in every single case I have noticed this I have also noticed that the transfer list has changed so I believe thats what is causing it, unfortunately if your bidding after round 2, your screwed and so are your tokens. I have also tested my internet link during this issue and its working fine so its not a connection issue.
    thanks bro