Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea de Cristofaro

Thread: friends

friends

I can not watch the games of my friends and they do not Vedeno me why?
    Stralee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea de Cristofaro View Post
    I can not watch the games of my friends and they do not Vedeno me why?
    is ur friend at same season with u?

bcoz it seems that we cant watch game from friends that still in season below us,

im not sure about this, but i cant also watch the game of my friends that from 4th season (im in 7th season)

but i can watch my friends game that in the 9th season..

and what is "Vedeno" means?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    is ur friend at same season with u?

bcoz it seems that we cant watch game from friends that still in season below us,

im not sure about this, but i cant also watch the game of my friends that from 4th season (im in 7th season)

but i can watch my friends game that in the 9th season..

and what is "Vedeno" means?
    Is not true, you can watch a friendly game dosen't metter which level he is, the "the golden rule" is to be on same server with him.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

friends who play have the same level but different season and higher levels in the same season

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not true, you can watch a friendly game dosen't metter which level he is, the "the golden rule" is to be on same server with him.
    in have friend who at 4th season, im in the 7th seaso,
    i never can watch him to support..
    and what do u mean by "same server?"

friends who play have the same level but different season and higher levels in the same season
    "same level but different season"??
    what do u mean?

level two inexperienced but is in season 2 I'm level 1 season but still why not leave friends in calendar friends?

level two inexperienced but is in season 2 I'm level 1 season but still why not leave friends in calendar friends?
    i dont understand

sorry my english really bad..

hope someone else can solve ur problem

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Adrea, you are not on same server thats why you can't watch he's game and he can't your. To check if you are on same server like him go to fixtures, friends games and if he don't appere there, he's on a different server.

@Okta, you can't host all players on same servers, thats why they created more and is normal to don't be on same server with all your friends. (fixtures-friends'games) who don't appere there is not with you on server and you can't watch he's games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Adrea, you are not on same server thats why you can't watch he's game and he can't your. To check if you are on same server like him go to fixtures, friends games and if he don't appere there, he's on a different server.

@Okta, you can't host all players on same servers, thats why they created more and is normal to don't be on same server with all your friends. (fixtures-friends'games) who don't appere there is not with you on server and you can't watch he's games.
    oh i got it now!

thanks now i found the answer