Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Richie72

Thread: I cant watch vídeos (?)

I cant watch vídeos (?)

I have not been able to watch videos for two weeks. I already tried reset ads ID... Amy suggest?

Addicted
    do you have more than 1 team ? because if you use your phone to connect to bothof them then nordeus often block you from watching videos for a week or two.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    do you have more than 1 team ? because if you use your phone to connect to bothof them then nordeus often block you from watching videos for a week or two.
    Oooooooooohhhh @Jeeves has never mentioned this to me and I've been fighting daily for a handful of videos for over 5 months.
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Oooooooooohhhh @Jeeves has never mentioned this to me and I've been fighting daily for a handful of videos for over 5 months.
    oups lol did he not ? he's a naughty boy. i got blocked twice for it and niko (moderator) and dave (admin) confirmed it. i can log in to both but only ever get your videos and training for one team. i only ever watch games with my 2nd team.
    Altiplano likes this.

I m not sure if this the case. For a period of 3-4 months I was able to farm 60 vids per day for both my teams without any problem.
    But it's boring you know
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 05-16-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I m not sure if this the case. For a period of 3-4 months I was able to farm 60 vids per day for both my teams without any problem.
    But it's boring you know P)
    if you've been using your phone to farm rests for both teams from the same phone (ip) you have been extremely lucky to not get blocked. not the case for most of us . enjoy it while you get away with it lol

Same android but every time , I was cleaning the memory and some times reset the google ID.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Same android but every time , I was cleaning the memory and some times reset the google ID.
    changing the ad id changes nothing. you've just been lucky mate. i do that often but still got blocked. it still has the same IP

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    oups lol did he not ? he's a naughty boy. i got blocked twice for it and niko (moderator) and dave (admin) confirmed it. i can log in to both but only ever get your videos and training for one team. i only ever watch games with my 2nd team.
    blocked about what ?
    The only reason someone is blocked is about breaking the rules or bad manners (and you are a usual suspect in that )

if you've been using your phone to farm rests for both teams from the same phone (ip) ...
    a mobile device and the ip are different things.
    You can use two devices with the same ip

but must do some things

I must make a guide about farming I guess
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html