Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Stop the cheats please

Stop the cheats please

In Association there are many Associations that have been bought.
    In my league there are 2 teams in top ten that are so obviously bought.
    Why is Nordeus/ Top Eleven not doing anything about it?

So Name and shame:
    ES. Formerie in 5th place with 1400 pts (allegedly) with only 4 members who have only played 4 games each and apparently Platinum...
    Croatian Gangsters in 9th place with 1385 pts (allegedly) with only 5 members none of whom have played any friendlies yet their stats say they have. Plus with a grand total of 20 bonuses between them yet apparently the association has 248 bonuses......

Please it's time to oust these cheats and put pressure on Top Eleven to clean up it's act.

If you know any teams cheating feel free to oust them!
    talogonza22 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    In Association there are many Associations that have been bought.
    In my league there are 2 teams in top ten that are so obviously bought.
    Why is Nordeus/ Top Eleven not doing anything about it?

So Name and shame:
    ES. Formerie in 5th place with 1400 pts (allegedly) with only 4 members who have only played 4 games each and apparently Platinum...
    Croatian Gangsters in 9th place with 1385 pts (allegedly) with only 5 members none of whom have played any friendlies yet their stats say they have. Plus with a grand total of 20 bonuses between them yet apparently the association has 248 bonuses......

Please it's time to oust these cheats and put pressure on Top Eleven to clean up it's act.

If you know any teams cheating feel free to oust them!
    The stats for the Assos are correct. 248 bonuses shared is in the entire history of the asso and the friendly games too. Of course the stats for the current squads are not the same. There are hundreds of Assos like this who hire and fire every weekend. Yes there is cheating and manipulation going on and good luck with your complaint because Nordeus will never do anything about it.

Only those two ?
    Almost all the top 100 groups using tricks
    lol
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Only those two ?
    Almost all the top 100 groups using tricks
    lol
    which is why i gave up my platinum asso as captain and started again in bronze 3. it's real fun where i am now loving it !!!
    Marius007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    The stats for the Assos are correct. 248 bonuses shared is in the entire history of the asso and the friendly games too. Of course the stats for the current squads are not the same. There are hundreds of Assos like this who hire and fire every weekend. Yes there is cheating and manipulation going on and good luck with your complaint because Nordeus will never do anything about it.
    When we had to realease one of our members because of commitments, our association dropped to Gold 3.
    If they have been hiring and firing how come they are still in Platinum division, how come they haven't dropped divisions like we did?
    It's so obviously a scam.
    I think if enough of us clamour for change Nordeus will have to do something about it.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    When we had to realease one of our members because of commitments, our association dropped to Gold 3.
    If they have been hiring and firing how come they are still in Platinum division, how come they haven't dropped divisions like we did?
    It's so obviously a scam.
    I think if enough of us clamour for change Nordeus will have to do something about it.
    You didn't drop to gold 3 because you released a member, that is nonsense. Points remain within the association no matter who you release or hire.
    And like i already said, tackling Nordeus is a joke even with the hundreds and thousands of people complaining to them, nothing will be done to stop the cheats, tanking, farming players and manipulating draws. THE FAMOUS NORDEUS MONEY MACHINE ROLLS ON !!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The gathering points of each member are cosmetic, just for the history of the group.
    Have no effect .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The gathering points of each member are cosmetic, just for the history of the group.
    Have no effect .
    it may well be cosmetic to you niko but to the rest of us it's reality so speak for yourself pal

Which is your disagreement with @nikolgiorgos?
    what reality do these numbers imply to you?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Which is your disagreement with @nikolgiorgos?
    what reality do these numbers imply to you?
    what is a packet of cigarette papers doing talking to me... gives me the creeps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast