Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Petje

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: oh god another bug !! can't change home game times

Addicted

oh god another bug !! can't change home game times

I have just tried to change my home game league time for tomorrow as it is sandwiches in between association games and it won't let me. i click the hour and minute buttons and doesn't work.
    COME ON NORDEUS FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!

Addicted
    i have just managed to change the match time on my cellphone. it isn't working on the pc

What a mess...

These updates are getting worse and worse.
    Only focusing on their new tournament instead of testing their core functionality before going live.

Timing is always at an impossible moment in the season and existing bugs in the core are not picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i have just managed to change the match time on my cellphone. it isn't working on the pc
    Thanks for the update on which device this is occurring on. I've reported that its occurring on Web.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the update on which device this is occurring on. I've reported that its occurring on Web.
    it simply is not working on my pc device. it is working fine on my android phone.

Addicted
    top eleven from last year it fixed a lot of bugs and the experience was better, and now when i played it, i think the game was the worst of all. a lot of bugs weren't fixed, it froze more and the matches that i attend were worse than i thought, more results that got me angry as a guy that hates to like people and the part that i hate the most is the system for training your olayers that people have been talking and protesting about like a million times! people from turkey wanted to stop nordeus from updating!