Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: No more green packs after update

Rookie

No more green packs after update

Same problem after every update. This is joke

Angry

me too, no green pack! they don't care their ads' clients anymore, but eager for more $$$ from players.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Au View Post

me too, no green pack! they don't care their ads' clients anymore, but eager for more $$$ from players.
    Same here

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Also in Italy.

Nordeus introduces national team and "reduce" green pack!

Lol

VFK
    Rookie
    Hope this isn't permanent, has this happened after an update before? Never for me before but I can't watch either now. Could be that they're making the game harder for non-token buying managers. You can still improve players' condition and morale with the videos, so at least you can undo a part of damage by putting the videos into some good use.

Dreamer
    SETTINGS --> GOOGLE --> ADS --> RESET ADS IDENTIFICATOR --> GO BACK TO GAME TO CLAIM PACKS.

This works for me on server no.9. My server is old and is in good shape, I rarely have a problem with anything. I just played CL Final for my friend as he could not attend, he is server 89 and its complete mess. During the CL Final in 34th minute to go into penalty shootout and do some **** is unacceptable. I won it at the end but this should NOT happened..... Nordeus wake up !

Same problem. I wrote to Nordeus (open a ticket using mobile phone), but no answer...

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Hope this isn't permanent, has this happened after an update before? Never for me before but I can't watch either now. Could be that they're making the game harder for non-token buying managers. You can still improve players' condition and morale with the videos, so at least you can undo a part of damage by putting the videos into some good use.
    I have problems also with videos... no more possible to see it after Nordeus update!!!

VFK
    Rookie
    I can watch them now again. The problem only lasted for yesterday and this morning for me. Hope you'll get it fixed soon too.
    Last edited by VFK; 05-25-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laurarig1 View Post
    Same problem. I wrote to Nordeus (open a ticket using mobile phone), but no answer...
    I'm still waiting from last month so don't expect anything very soon lol.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast