Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dynamo

Thread: 20/80 possession for the 2 time

20/80 possession for the 2 time

hi,

i'm just wondering, that can't be normal... the 2 match now that this happend, and i've had the obvious stronger team 4/5 stars and my opponent 2/3 stars...i was playing at home stadium + i was watching the game but he wasnt and it was 20/80 possesion from the beginning to end no matter what i did.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    hi,

i'm just wondering, that can't be normal... the 2 match now that this happend, and i've had the obvious stronger team 4/5 stars and my opponent 2/3 stars...i was playing at home stadium + i was watching the game but he wasnt and it was 20/80 possesion from the beginning to end no matter what i did.
    You had an illegal formation. Can you show as a screenshot of your formation?

I had same bug. That has nothing related to formation as it happened exactly when one of my friend connected to support me.
    At this moment my possession came over 100% and so was fixed to 20% and my adversory got 80% also he was alone and not connected.
    my adversory won with 4 goals after my friends came to support me.

May be that was exactly the time when one of your defenders got injured, so only two were remaining, or may be one of the wingers, etc. You need to give the screen or description of your formation.
    KoHearts likes this.