Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant watch ic cup

Time for someone to knock all this on the head it's becoming bug city here at the moment.

My current bugs today.
    1 Attendance bonuses still not fixed (How long do we wait for this one to be fixed? its been over 2 weeks with my team)
    2.Games not played at the stated time League or International.
    3. Ads where have they gone? or what have you done? it's very strange when i can watch ads for morale packs but yet won't let me watch them for Rest packs.
    There is deffo something fishy going on with this rather than just being a server issue. as if it was a server issue why do they let me watch for Moral packs.
    I'm lucky to get 5 a day these days and its like playing the crystal maze in getting them.

Bugs happen yes. but fix the game before introducing new material.
    it's all now becoming a snowball effect and lots of unhappy people all moaning about various things.
    I'm a token buyer or should i say was a token buyer. I haven't stopped buying because i don't like the game I've stopped buying because there are so many bugs not being fixed. The attendance bonus 2 weeks now? c'mon that's not good enough.
    The mobile support team is terrible all they do is copy and paste you replies.
    only guy that has positively helped me on this site is Saucy and feel sorry for the stick he and his fellow Admin sometimes get because they try there best its the ones higher up who are lacking and they really need to get a grip.
    I've gave up with the Support team i even get replies that have nothing to do with my question i actually ask them which is baffling to say the least.
    rogerniceguy and Altiplano like this.

Hi everyone,
    I'm new here, I've been playing Top Eleven for a little less than a week, and today I experienced this bug.

So my League game was scheduled to start more or less 2 hours ago, but it didn't, nor the result appeared after a while. The match simply didn't take place. It happened to 2 other teams in my group, but the rest of the matches went on just fine.
    I read in this thread that this happened to other people too, in different competitions.

Is this issue being taken care of? Can I expect my match to be played, as it should have been?

Quote Originally Posted by mat.trevis View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new here, I've been playing Top Eleven for a little less than a week, and today I experienced this bug.

So my League game was scheduled to start more or less 2 hours ago, but it didn't, nor the result appeared after a while. The match simply didn't take place. It happened to 2 other teams in my group, but the rest of the matches went on just fine.
    I read in this thread that this happened to other people too, in different competitions.

Is this issue being taken care of? Can I expect my match to be played, as it should have been?
    If you just playing this game for a few week my best advice is to not continue otherwise you end up like so many unhappy people in this game. Come back in a few month or maybe just forget it because I sense the doom day of TE is coming...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Administrator
    Hi everyone,

The issue with International Cup matches has now been fixed. All matches that were affected will be rescheduled during daily update. Realy sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi everyone,

The issue with International Cup matches has now been fixed. All matches that were affected will be rescheduled during daily update. Realy sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    What about cup matches?????

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi everyone,

So where is your ansver about cup matches?

Rookie
    When you got solve the problem withic matches
    Its been 8 hours until game is playing/played and the result doesnt appear. And i know i will lose because every time when the server is going down this is happening. So dev what the fu.. Ck are you doing with this f.... King game
    https://imgur.com/a/caDBrXW
    Last edited by alexp7m; 06-03-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Famous
    Lots of none ic games in my friends fixtures unplayed today. Game a mess

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123