Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By El Duderino
  • 1 Post By Richie72

Thread: Who is NORDEUS joking?

Who is NORDEUS joking?

So Nordeus promotes a new update today:

https://twitter.com/topeleven/status...13191481991168

and what do they address? Nothing but little visual changes. Nothing about bugs and the tons of issues players are facing atm. But I guess if it's pretty, people will forget about it. Nordeus is pretty much EA at this stage: happy to get the money and doesn't have a single care about the player base. Hope players will start ditching the game if this joke goes on for too long, appalling way to treat the people who've made your game so popular.
    Petje, Richie72 and rogerniceguy like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    So Nordeus promotes a new update today:

https://twitter.com/topeleven/status...13191481991168

and what do they address? Nothing but little visual changes. Nothing about bugs and the tons of issues players are facing atm. But I guess if it's pretty, people will forget about it. Nordeus is pretty much EA at this stage: happy to get the money and doesn't have a single care about the player base. Hope players will start ditching the game if this joke goes on for too long, appalling way to treat the people who've made your game so popular.
    it's hilarious ! in my club achievements so far this season my average attendance is 547,354 per game. my stadium capacity is 260,000. so much for fan safety Nordeus lol
    Dan G likes this.

It’s a big joke.
    Again a useless update which probably introduces even more bugs.

And it’s not what the do announce. It’s about they don’t tell you. God knows what else they have changed in the middle of the season. We will find out in the coming days.

Still there is no statement on why they manipulate the matches and probably the video ads and what else they manipulate behind our backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk