Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association match froze and doesn't start

Association match froze and doesn't start

Hi there, today when I entered to watch the match it was frozen before it started. The timer for my next match in home tab goes bigger and bigger instead of toward zero, it's been 4 hours now and this happens both from my phone and computer.
    Please help me. Thank you

It happen also to a member of my my Association, on semifinals. We all keep continue to see the game like if is on live, since yesterday.
    And so far i dont know who won n get 3 points (or 1 in case they will draw)

Same here. Match is still going on 49 minutes after the commencement. We were 18-15 in the Association game against our opponents. I don't want to lose because you messed up the system Nordeus.

Btw, as it still state the old match without anything on the league match coming up tomorrow, I would like to know whether that will get affected too.

Association match froze and doesn't start-screenshot_3.jpg
    Last edited by Cham Lii; 06-12-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Ok, now when I wanted to watch a league match it wouldn't load. I got the bonus for watching but could not change players, tactics or formation. Nor could I see plays or game statistics or use any other feature, given that the interface would not load.

Edit: Well, this problem seems to b gone now. Both final matches were taken as ties 0-0 (a sign popped-out saying it was due to the other team beeing unable to arrive with 11 playable players. If that's the case I should have gotten my 6 points instead of 2 but I think it's beacause of the bug and not the other players fault, and in that case calling it a tie ain't THAT bad I guess) and matches previews in my home tab have return to normality. Also I can now watch my league games without a problem.
    I'm rather dissapointed I didn't get an official reply on this yet, as it's been near 20 hours since I've oringially posted but I'm glad this was fixed so fast (at least for now and even if you had nothing to do haha)
    Last edited by Pablo Sandoval Francella; 06-13-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Problem seems to be gone now

same here and happily ignored from support and facebook page Association match froze and doesn't start-screenshot.1599.jpg

Same here...semi finals of this weekend, second round...the game that never started...

please fix

Association match froze and doesn't start-bug1.jpg

Association match froze and doesn't start-bug2.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    more details as me and @Fcgrfr are in the same group (FA)
    The game is freeze
    Association match froze and doesn't start-freeze-game-1.jpg

we won our second FA Cup
    Association match froze and doesn't start-freeze-game-214-points.jpg

with 47 game so far
    Association match froze and doesn't start-freeze-game-36-0.jpg
    * that game 36-0 never happened

so if we could have those 3 points, we could be in top 10 of our division and win extra morale booster
    Association match froze and doesn't start-freeze-game-division.jpg

and if our semi final-points/games were very close and the winner was the group that won that critical game ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The same thing is happening to my team now in the final. Its been 4 hours and the match hasn't started yet. It almost caused me a league match because I couldn't watch it and make changes.
    The second association match starts in less than two hours and the first one hasn't been played yet.

I have the same problem.

Rookie
    I have the same problem!
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast