Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By patrykgdy

Thread: Earning Tokens

Earning Tokens

Hello,
    I have problem with earning tokens. I just made a SSI Surveys - get rewarted for you opinion, and I didnt get 6tokens. Also earlier I made an account at GratisPoints (take a survey - United Sample) and no tokens.
    Did I make something wrong?
    regolo luca likes this.

Sorry to break this to you, but many of the advertised rewards dont work. Many people have had issues collecting, including with some of the paid ones. I am currently fighting with vistaprint to get a refund for an order for products that promised 119 tokens on purchase and didnt credit me the tokens. I have lodged a complaint with our consumer affairs department as I actually spent money and did not get what was advertised. So I suggest you view those offers with some scepticism. The videos work fairly well and are low risk, but most of the others I would not recommend. The software download offers require you to install toolbars and change home pages etc and many cause system issues on install so once again I would not recommend them. Hope that helps and good luck.

Once I got a 6Tokens from SSI Surveys - get rewarted for you opinion but rest is waste of time for me Spending money or installing something isn't friendly for me But thanks for answer, hope other people will read it