Thread: Problem during Association matches

Problem during Association matches

It started since international cup. Unable to watch association matches, screen freezes, kicked out during live matches, doesn't show result till half an hour and few more. What is problem? Why so much bugs?Problem during Association matches-top-eleven_2018-06-23-22-56-58.jpgProblem during Association matches-top-eleven_2018-06-23-22-56-42.jpgProblem during Association matches-top-eleven_2018-06-23-22-55-59.jpg

Same here. It's very annoying, and this weekend it happened during 3 of the 4 games we had (I don't know about the Friday morning game, because I was at work).
    I would come across with conspiracy theories about opponents trying to manipulate the results, but we easily won all the meetings, so it simply doesn't make any sense.
    So right now the first thing to do during an asso game is to make a substitution, because you don't really know which minute of the game you will be kicked out (I come from a country that doesn't have ANY video ads, offers, etc, so the only way to earn some greens is to make a substitution during the game or win the asso games).