Thread: Whole transfer list changed

Whole transfer list changed

Wtf?? how do 20-30 players all disappear on the transfer list from one moment to the next, and one of them was a player I was bidding on after 5 rounds I get dc'd and the player and my tokens are gone and the whole transfer list has changed. This sux big time. Only showing a portion of the players available on transfer is a stupid feature that has cost me tokens. Forcing a persons connection to be reset when the transfer list changes is the dumbest off all. This feature definitely needs fine tuning.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There is nothing wrong, they maded like that to avoid bidding wars, next time if you see some nice or good player for your team, before refresh/close the page you can add him on favorite you will still have there.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Perhaps you should read what is said before responding. I understand why they did that, but when the list gets refreshed it effectively disconnets you and forces you to re-login as the bids no longer register. I was in the middle of bidding for a player when this happened and you cant login in under 20 secs so I lost all the tokens as I was on the 5th bid round and the chance at winning the player even though he was on my favourites.