Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug International competition

Bug International competition

My first match were at 12h this day but has never started oO

It's the only match of all the competition which has bugged... In main menu, first match is still announce but with the same schedule (today at 12h...)

Some of you had the same bug ?
    How this bug had been solved ?

The second group match is on 1st July...

thx

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's a know bug from previous IC phases.
    You 'll see the result today.
    Send a report for some compensation.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi Vincent,

Looks like a disconnect from the server. Are you seeing the result today? Thanks for any info.

i have the same problem, doesen't work

Mine is doing the same......................Bug International competition-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Surreybear; 06-30-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Last edited by Surreybear; 06-30-2018 at 12:36 PM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Hey everyone,

Your matches should now be rescheduled. Please double check and let me know. Thanks for reporting.

i gone on their site, they say clik on link in upper right corner, there is no link at all !!!

i had try to send a mail to "support@nordeus.eu" and address don't exist ???????????????

Its a shame to say "click on link" without link on the page !
    nordeus take us for numbs and try to prevent players to send bug report and don't give compensations ??? pfff
    Moreover its not the first ime i have the problem to contact the support ! i'm really angry pff

automatic answer when i had send my report (in french, i am french) :

mx.google.com a rejeté votre message vers les adresses de courrier suivantes :
    support@nordeus.eu (support@nordeus.eu)
    Nous n’avons pas trouvé l’adresse de courrier à laquelle vous avez envoyé votre courrier dans le domaine de destination. Celle-ci est peut être erronée ou n’existe pas. Essayez de résoudre le problème en effectuant une ou plusieurs des opérations suivantes :
    1. Renvoyez le courrier. Avant de le faire, supprimez et retapez l’adresse. Si votre programme de courrier suggère automatiquement une adresse, ne la sélectionnez pas.
    2. Effacez le cache de saisie semi-automatique des destinataires dans votre programme de courrier en suivant les étapes de cet article : Code d’état 5.1.1. Renvoyez ensuite le courrier. Avant de le faire, supprimez et retapez l’adresse.
    3. Contactez le destinataire par un autre moyen (par exemple, par téléphone) pour vérifier que vous utilisez l’adresse correcte. Demandez-lui s’il a configuré une règle de transfert des courriers susceptible de transférer votre courrier vers une adresse incorrecte.

mx.google.com a généré cette erreur :
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser w8-v6si10467674pgs.145 - gsmtp
    Last edited by Vincent OnMonitor; 06-30-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Addicted
    this is nothing lmao !!!!! 2 minutes ago after update the tournement starts in 10 days AGAIN and i won my first group game friday and normally had a game today!!! NOW BACK TO PREPARATION STAGE AGAIN
    VIVA NORDEUS !!!!!!
    Bug International competition-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png

I got the same problem, my International Cup started Friday and during the off-day before the second game, the page has been reset to 10 days until the start and I can no longer see the group standings, etc. Is there anything I can do on my end so I don't miss my second game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast