Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup rewards

Unable to add players to my club team even after winning international cup

Unable to add players to my club team even after winning international cup

My team france won international cup .. i tried adding 2player last night due to slow network game didnt work .. since this morning there is no option to add , Very disapointed Please help

I have some problems too... can i get some explanation??

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Hi Mohammed,

Sorry about this. Please get in touch with our Support team via the "?" in-game so they can investigate.

SausyFC

I tried to go to "?" But I do not understand what and where to go to raise the concern .. can you please guide me with path how to raise the concern from "?"

I have same problem. I won the international league, but I can’t claim the reward international player to my club team. Please help.
    My manager ID: 8646237979421595154

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #76
    Hi all,

To those who are having claiming issues, we are looking into it now. We'll post an update as soon as we have one.

I have the same problem with you..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

International cup rewards unable to claim rewards

Hi,

I am not able to claim my reward for starred emblem and 2 players from international team to club

I have raised "?" Over there on international cup rules but there have been 0 responce .. I am really getting pissed out here can you pleaae help !!

I could not get my rewards after the 3rd international cup with Brazil. I won against Portugal in the final by 7-1. I was promised 1 legendary player, and 2 players from my team and a start for my team. But what I got was 3 players from my team, and even then after selection it said "cannot claim rewards now". after I restarted the app, the whole rewards thing has gone. I played so hard, managed everything, to be disappointed on the end like this? you have the records and everything, right? check with my ID. when I searched online, I found that I'm not the only one with this issue.
    PLEASE FIX THIS, and get me my players and rewards!!! Please. We've worked so hard not to be tricked by you guys at the end of it. I've contacted support in-game, but they're saying it'll take few days. What if I don't get any of my rewards? All of yours life would go on. Not mine ������

International Cup rewards-screenshot_2018-07-24-10-47-21-201_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

My manager ID: -8646238695335193635
    Last edited by thomasquare; 07-24-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast