Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup rewards

I having the same problem with my international cup. My ID 8645674927017476057

International cup rewards

I am very upset about rewards. 2 days gone and there are not any official explanation. New league season has just begun and i could not make any transfer for new season because of rewards. I want to finish this situation as soon as possible in right way.
    This is big problem and it has to be solved with any way right now.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    Hi guys,

Update for you on claiming rewards for IC #4:

For Managers playing and winning their first IC, your top 2 players have been added to your club and a star has been added to your emblem. For those who won their 2nd/3rd IC, 3 players have been added to your club and stars have also been added to your emblem. Managers who were runners up have received corresponding rewards as well.

Sorry once again for the wait as we sorted the claiming issue.

For Legendary Players, we hope to have news soon regarding a fix.

IC rewards huge issue

Hi
    I have experience the same issues mentioned in this thread. I was not able to claim my rewards of transferring 2 players and gaining a legendary player, as well as the other tokens etc.
    I have just received 2 players from my team but am extremely unhappy about the 2 received. I want the ability to select the 2 players I want. I was basing the start of the season on 2 specific players from my international team. I find this to be completely unacceptable. Please resolve this as the league starts in an hour for me!

Also note, I only received 2 players from my IC team, not 3 as stated above.
    Manager ID: Uzzy1990

Thanks @SausyFc ..But i got the players but not star emblem .

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #86
    Sorry for the confusion everyone, my initial update post included only references to those who won the International Cup. For those who placed second, your rewards would correspond to that placement. It's been edited now.

After my 3rd international cup, I was offered the chance to sign two players from my team and also a legendary player. But what I got is 3 players from my team which I don't want. Please give me my legendary player. I earned it. If you want you can take back all of my players and LET ME CHOOSE the 2 players I need from my squad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails International Cup rewards-screenshot_2018-07-24-10-47-21-201_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg  

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #88
    Hi everyone,

For those who were unable to claim their Legendary player after the end of the 3rd IC, your players have been added to your squad.

Thanks for your patience while we solved this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

For those who were unable to claim their Legendary player after the end of the 3rd IC, your players have been added to your squad.

Thanks for your patience while we solved this.

Who said it was solved? I didn't receive any legendary player. This is shambolic!! Did you guys even bother to look through my ID?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789