Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer shootout (opponent team has more stars than it should have)

Summer shootout (opponent team has more stars than it should have)

Hello, I just lost to a guy with this team (picture 1), but while playing it shows as a team (picture 2). He had 3 more starts on every player. Is this a bug? We are the same manager level

Thank you for your response
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer shootout (opponent team has more stars than it should have)-1.jpg   Summer shootout (opponent team has more stars than it should have)-2.jpg   Summer shootout (opponent team has more stars than it should have)-3.jpg  

At least, you can play... I always get the error popup "You cannot play the match because you are already playing another match" bla bla bla... Nordeus is destroying this game

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey, @ArsenaLuke this issue has now been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Doppler we are looking into this with the quality difference seen between live match and opponent screens. I'll let you know as soon as we have more info.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    This issue with the difference between Live Match/Opponent screens has been fixed. Thanks for your patience while we sorted it.