Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Anna Martyniec

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where are my friends???

Unhappy Where are my friends???

I know it's already known bug, but still... Why I loose an opportunity to support friend's team or to be supported due to this bug? When is it gonna be fixed?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Damian,

Can you please provide more info or some screenshots? You're not seeing your Friends fixtures in the fixtures list?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    happens to me too
    fb friend, recently disappeared from game's list of friends (and schedule)

I think after the last (summer football) update.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Not all of my friends (even from Facebook) appear on my friends' list in the main screen. I can not see them in the fixtures list too.

I had the same problem - facebook friends disappeared from the ingame friend list - I wasn't able to support them or send gifts, and the other way round.
    The solution was to enter the game via facebook on my PC and clicking on the 'find friends on facebook' button.
    The missing friends re-appeared.
    BTW - clicking on this button in game via www.topeleven.com/play did not work.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    I had the same problem - facebook friends disappeared from the ingame friend list - I wasn't able to support them or send gifts, and the other way round.
    The solution was to enter the game via facebook on my PC and clicking on the 'find friends on facebook' button.
    The missing friends re-appeared.
    BTW - clicking on this button in game via www.topeleven.com/play did not work.
    Happened to me too - only one friend but can't see them anymore

Same again. But this time it's even more curious - they vanished from our association list members (although their spots are taken) and they can't log in to the game anymore.
    I think it's related to an upcoming event. You shouldn't operate on a living organism if you don't have enough skills to do it ;P
    Last edited by Damian Ogłaza; 09-16-2018 at 02:41 PM.