Thread: Problem with a player

Problem with a player

I bought a young player, changed his name and then he stopped Level up, I'm regular and consistent winner, buy tokens every time you have the opportunity, I want my problem to the player to decide, thanks in advance!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Are you sure you didn't modify he's training levle too?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Are you sure you didn't modify he's training levle too?
    there is no such option, there are options to change the name, nationality and number that plays after you changed, he stopped getting Level ... I thought it was because I changed the name, but it does not make sense, not to mention that I paid a huge amount of tokens ... player is only 19 years old and getting Level is like 39 years, can someone please give me admin fix the problem, thanks again

I wanted to say, after you renamed him, on training there are more levels are you sure he's not on level 1 and thats why he is not growing anymore?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

player is 19 years old, I'm the 4th Level, the player is 6 stars, I still have a few players who are six stars and 19 years, they raise Level normal and that player which changed the name Level up super slow. .. again I say, not digging for a place to write nonsense, I changed the name, nationality and number of player.

what a player is level 1? and how it can be developed further after only 19 years of age

Listen go to training and after he's name you will see there some lines, thats level training, if he have 1 line its mean he's resting and if you will train him he won't grow but yes maybe there is some bug..

Listen go to training and after he's name you will see there some lines, thats level training, if he have 1 line its mean he's resting and if you will train him he won't grow but yes maybe there is some bug..
    page of training is - 1. position 2. name 3. years. intensity (you call lines which is a bit funny) 5. energy 6. advance skills 7. An 8. points for training ... 'lines' are possible, the player has complete power, train it with all training and he gets Level is like 33 to 34 years old player

Quote Originally Posted by Станимир Христов View Post
    page of training is - 1. position 2. name 3. years. intensity (you call lines which is a bit funny) 5. energy 6. advance skills 7. An 8. points for training ... 'lines' are possible, the player has complete power, train it with all training and he gets Level is like 33 to 34 years old player
    I writed like that becuase I saw you didn't understand, try to write a mail to nordues but they won't answer you during the weekend and post a picture with that player, support mail is: support@nordeus.eu

I writed like that becuase I saw you didn't understand, try to write a mail to nordues but they won't answer you during the weekend and post a picture with that player, support mail is: support@nordeus.eu
    Thanks