Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PleaseHearMeNordeus

Thread: Missing Assist In Chart

Missing Assist In Chart

Many been complaining about several situations where the game has not recorded the last pass leading to a goal despite the player shot just after receiving the pass as an assist but here is another bug or flaw - a missing assist.

Last edited by Tactician; 08-05-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Yep, a very familiar and annoying issue... I’m lucky if 1 goals gets recorded a game... today for example, I scored 6 goals and not one of them added to the assist tally
    Hasaru likes this.

Rookie
    Repost.
    This is nordeus support’s response to my complaint that I’ve scored 33 goals in league matches and no player on my team has more than 3 assists.

We appreciate the feedback on assists too, although it is a bit of a complex issue. The match algorithm applies certain criteria when simulating an assist scenario that must be met in order to qualify the pass as an actual assist. In real football, this translates to given specific conditions, like a direct pass for example. Not quite sure how this is formulated in-game, but we can guarantee that any situations considered as assists will be accounted for. One thing worth noting is that even when observing an animated assist during a live match, the pass may not be considered an actual assist by the system, as there are certain algorithm calculations which the live match animation can not fully recreate. I'd suggest not overthinking this, as the best approach you can take here is, and always has been, to focus on your player's passing skills to achieve a higher assist rate. I hope this provides some insight into the matter!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ Tactician
    check again today, after the maintenance
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html