Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations bug - penalties !

Angry Associations bug - penalties !

Hi everyone.

We won in associatinos match in semifinal on penalties. Because both team has 17 points and score 17 goals, penalties kicked in the last match. We won 4:3 but game crashed and match has been recorded as a draw. And we lost semifinals and have to play on 3rd place...Why???

Associations bug - penalties !-screenshot_2018-01-20-22-35-27.jpg
    Associations bug - penalties !-screenshot_2018-01-20-22-35-37.jpg
    Associations bug - penalties !-screenshot_2018-01-21-09-51-41.jpg
    Associations bug - penalties !-screenshot_2018-01-21-10-27-05.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-18-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Rookie
    Same happened to us but I didn’t know there should be penalties after the draw. I think it’s not fair that one team decides destiny of the rest:
    Associations bug - penalties !-image1.jpg
    Last edited by v1adimir; 01-21-2018 at 10:22 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey guys! Sorry to hear that you and your fellow F.A. group mates experienced such an issue

If the issue with the F.A. results continues still, make sure to write to the support team and let them know. They will investigate further.

You can find them by simply opening Top 11 and tapping the "?" button in the bottom left or just click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey guys! Sorry to hear that you and your fellow F.A. group mates experienced such an issue

If the issue with the F.A. results continues still, make sure to write to the support team and let them know. They will investigate further.

You can find them by simply opening Top 11 and tapping the "?" button in the bottom left or just click here.
    This issue has been happening for many months so no investigation is required and of course the issue will continue... fixing the bug is what is required!!!
    maloukees likes this.

This just happened to us. Sameeeeeee exact issue. We won by penalties. And i saw another post from last year as well. Whats going on????we want our tokens

Asso match froze on penalties shootout - We won, but got 2nd place (?!?!?!?)

Hello,

Assos Final ended up with a draw 17-17 (19 goals - 19 goals) and was decided on penalties shootout.
    On penalties shootout, we won, but the game just froze and did not give us the points, trophy and rewards. See the pictures below.
    Associations bug - penalties !-001.jpg
    Associations bug - penalties !-002.jpg
    Associations bug - penalties !-003.jpg

Later on, the game just sent us a message that we finished 2nd place (?!?!). We won, but we lost. Heinnn ;O ?!?
    Associations bug - penalties !-006.jpg

I went to the match that was decided on PKs, and it says that this match wasn't played.
    Associations bug - penalties !-007.jpg

We need to receive our points, rewards and trophy.
    Associations bug - penalties !-004.jpg
    --
    I am playing against the randomness. And the randomness is winning by far.

Famous
    Old, old bug. Association captain to contact support with members ids. You'll each receive 10 tokens, but not the missing association points.

we won in half final yesterday (via penalty shootout) but today we are playing 3rd pl

Hi.

We won yesterday in the half final in the "Verbandsspiel" against out competitor in the penalty shootout.
    After all 12 games we had the same number of points and the same number of goals.
    The last game was played until the penalty shootout. This penalty shootout we won 3:0
    Unfortunatelly today we are not playing in the final we are only playing the win the 3rd place.

This behaviour isn't a nice won as we are looking to get into the platinliga. With this behaviour of your software/system
    we are not able to reach the goal because your rules are not checked and we are loosing minimum 40 points.

@Systemadministrator:
    Pls. have a look at at out club:
    Vorarlberg Sports
    Yesterday we played against a chinese club. The name can't be written but the captain on that chinese club is named
    shhm325

Pls. have a look and give us a reward because we lost minimum 40 clubpoints

Br, SC Ronny01
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    as you can see @SC Ronny01 this is an old asso bug so follow the advice above .
    I don't know if they still give some compensation (few tokens).
    I had the same problem yesterday and sent a report too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Unfortunately this happend to my Club as well on Weekend.
    We won the semifinal in the Penalty shootout 3:0
    Next day we played only against 3rd place.

I already wrote yesterday into a new blog and what happened...........
    My blog was deleted from one of the Administrators.

Playing for more than 4 years (playing in the 52 season) on TE and getting a deletion on my first blog from TE is a shame.
    Why are you not able to fix the bug or even easier why are you not able to give the Clubs a reward for the missing Play in the final.
    It couldn't be so difficult to let them add 50 clubpoints which you normaly receive when you win the final as extra Points.

thanks in advance for any written Feedback of TE in this blog.
    nesta17 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast