Thread: I am a level 2 newbie I have to play higher level in league,champions league and cup?

I am a level 2 newbie I have to play higher level in league,champions league and cup?

I get that its unfair to other managers because Im too good to be in the same level as I won the treble but my friend won the treble and they don't have to play against higher level.

My opponents training level is higher than me

I am only a noob my opponent has more experience than me.

My opponent has access to higher level players

My opponent has more cash than me

My opponent has more friends than me for possession bonus

My opponent has better stadium and facilities than me

Its not a even playing field as much as top eleven like to say. It was even playing field if they put me up against similar level teams because you know what? we all had similar amount of money and player quality but I worked harder to win more trophies. Do they want me to become a mid table team? Isn't it unfair as my friends get to challenge for champions league I have to play against someone who has 100 million dollar in cash with access to 9 star players while I only have 11 million.
    Last edited by Yengdenss; 09-16-2018 at 02:37 PM.

To those of you who say 'if the kitchen is too hot get out of it' I am a adult and I have a job Im not gonna spend all my life in front of a computer. I only play this game part time for fun.

Have fun then lol

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Put your best team forward and ensure that you claim your free health tokens to heal your players. If you get knocked out of one then focus on the league and cup or champions league you are still in. Try your best.