Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By leroyzgb
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to Start the fixture in "King of the Hill"

Unable to Start the fixture in "King of the Hill"

My team is not playing any fixture. I have been waiting for an hour to play but still getting same issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unable to Start the fixture in "King of the Hill"-screenshot_2018-09-27-06-31-13.jpg  

I'm getting the same issue too. I'm trying with different clubs in King of the Hill but I get the same thing. My next match is tomorrow morning.

Same as me bro. My very next game is 3pm but now it is just 10am in my region.

Same for me!

The same problem...

Very disappointing. Its still the same issue. I have been restarted the game, changed oppostions but still nothing.

Ive had the same problem 4 hours ago aswell so I feel ya.
    Lucky it started working after 30 minutes so i can get afront my oppositions even more. Thye seem quite unactive which suits me to be honest lol.
    Im looking forward to the first prize

Im looking good on the leadersboard. 12 tropheys in 2 days 41+goals difference & 2 tropheys today so far
    Won every game so far

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Mak112 likes this.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hi everyone,

I've written this in the General thread, but Challenge matches cannot be played during Top Eleven's daily update, so between 2:30-4:30am CEST. You should be able to play matches during all other windows. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Mak112 likes this.

Thank you for the answer.