Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Something wrong with national temas...

Question Something wrong with national temas...

When i tried first match this week after getting new opponents, i lost the first game and when i returned to the three opponents page i saw that i had to wait 14 days instead of the usual 7 to get new opponents. Before the match it was 7 days like the past 2 weeks? Is it a bug?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi @Zakken

Sorry to hear about this. Our team is aware of this issue and looking into it at the moment.

It would be nice if you could also PM me your Top Eleven Manager ID that you can find in settings under the tab accounts as additional info. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zakken View Post
    When i tried first match this week after getting new opponents, i lost the first game and when i returned to the three opponents page i saw that i had to wait 14 days instead of the usual 7 to get new opponents. Before the match it was 7 days like the past 2 weeks? Is it a bug?
    The exact same happened to me today. I had 3 new opponents, beat the easy one and now there are 3 new ones and I have to wait 14 days to get the next. Also very disappointing because in the first 3 I had Macedonia, the last missing in my page and now it is gone.