Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matej Mikicic

Thread: Disconnected during the game and wrong result after it!

Disconnected during the game and wrong result after it!

I was playing a Champions League game yesterday and watching it. Till 50th minute I was leading 2:0 and then the server was stuck/crushed so I had to refresh the application. When the connection was restored, the game was over and the final score was 1:1 with two goals scored after the 80th minute.

Is there any way to resolve it? Obviously, I have no screenshot of the 50th minute...

i was just disconnected at the start of my game (10th minute, was leading 1:0, scorer - my only striker). Then disconnected for "server maintenance" that lasted 5 min, after the game ended i was able to connect again.

my first scorer changed, didnt get the "watched game" bonus, and i couldn't make a sub obviously

what kind of a maintenance last 5min?!?
    fiki chandra likes this.

i've got this bug. When i saw the match, the Result was 2-1, but, when i connect after sever backed, the Result was 0-2. I can't belive it. Fix That bug pls

Today i playing a League game and watching it.Till 50 min i was leading 1:0 and then the server was failed.I try to connect again but the server not response.When i finaly start the game,the game was over and the score was 3:2,but the score at half time was 2:2 and i have a injured player,and i didn`t get any bonuses.Why?

That is the bla-bla-bla I just received from the Nordeus support:

Thanks for your report.
    We are very sorry you have faced this situation. Unfortunately the connection with the server
    broke during the match and the result has never been saved in our database. This is why the
    match needed to be simulated.
    This current result, the one that is displayed in the “Fixtures” section in the game, is now the
    correct one. It’s settled and we can’t manually change it.
    We are constantly improving the Live Match feature. Our developers are already working on
    this to make sure this issue won’t happen again.
    Thank you for understanding.

Bad luck mate

Screenshot by Lightshot

Watch it. In reality score was 1:6. Seems I was lucky enough, otherwise it could have been 6:1 instead or worse