Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Facebook login

Famous

Facebook login

As of this morning I have been unable to change from my google team to my team linked to Facebook on my phone?
    I get a Facebook message after entering my email and password that says I have previously logged in to top eleven through Facebook would I like to continue?
    But there is no yes or no button, only the cross to close the window.
    Close the window and I then get an error message, and try again later.
    It's not like it's cup final day or anything?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Altiplano, this would appear to be a Facebook issue unfortunately, as they switched their login page to landscape. On which device are you playing? This appears to only be happening on a few models of mobile phones.

Thanks any more info.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Altiplano, this would appear to be a Facebook issue unfortunately, as they switched their login page to landscape. On which device are you playing? This appears to only be happening on a few models of mobile phones.

Thanks any more info.
    Ok thanks. This is what I get. As you can see the confirm button isn't there anymore.Facebook login-image.jpg

In game support are asking for my phone make and model. Is this something Facebook are likely to put right?

Phone is an Alcatel, model 5015D running android version 5.1
    Last edited by Altiplano; 11-07-2018 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Phone details

Famous
    Ok. Sorted, for now.
    Cleared cache. Reinstalled Facebook to phone (meh!). But I can switch between teams again.
    Thanks.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Ok. Sorted, for now.
    Cleared cache. Reinstalled Facebook to phone (meh!). But I can switch between teams again.
    Thanks.
    Yep that was my next question was whether or not you had the FB app on your phone. Glad to hear you're back in. Thanks for the follow up and apologies for the delay.
    Altiplano likes this.