Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: win streak over bug

Dreamer

win streak over bug

this season i had only wins, 20 matches, 20 wins. and since last season i made the triple crown, i had a nice win streak. somehow, this game is showing me that i have 1 draw, and my win streak is over. i double checked all my matches and the only draw was on associations which doesn't count... so, the only match that remains is in league with a team that didn't had enough players to start the match and i won 3-0 without playing. but why the game considered this match as a draw? what kind of bug is this? i know there's nothing to do here, but can this bug be fixed? thanks

You will need to contact Support about this. Unfortunately there's visual errors are commonplace in the game.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    i can't contact support anymore, dave. it's been like a year since i've been banned from writing them... so?

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i can't contact support anymore, dave. it's been like a year since i've been banned from writing them... so?
    Why have you been banned from writing to support, sir?

Cheers,
    Manager Adi Desai

I would ask the same question. Never heard anyone being banned from contacting Support
    adidesai8 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    profanity
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    i was mad once (more than 1 year ago) after losing the championship. i was leading by 8 points and i lost every single match 'till the end even with the last places, finishing 3rd. so i swore them very badly on support and after that i can't send them any more messages. when i press the "?" button, the dialog box simply disappeared. i can't contact them anymore. and that's available for all my accounts. funny, huh?

i was mad once (more than 1 year ago) after losing the championship. i was leading by 8 points and i lost every single match 'till the end even with the last places, finishing 3rd. so i swore them very badly on support and after that i can't send them any more messages. when i press the "?" button, the dialog box simply disappeared. i can't contact them anymore. and that's available for all my accounts. funny, huh?
    Oh goodness... Isn't there any way to contact them? I guess an apology letter might help...

Cheers,
    Manager Adi Desai

Dreamer
    nope, no way to contact them. only in here, if an administrator is willing to respond...

nope, no way to contact them. only in here, if an administrator is willing to respond...
    Contact SausyFC

Cheers,
    Manager Adi Desai

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast