Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No player!!!

Angry No player!!!

I won 6 points with national team Italy. Get a chance to take 3 players. I use one defender #3 for free and one cm/lm #4 for 8 TOKENS from my national team. When back to my club team, didn't see these players, but the game was tken my TOKENS/8/. I wait to this day, check again my team, no players.
    I don't need to back again my tokens, i NEED 2 PLAYERS who i won with playing with my national team. I lose all day time to play, and want just my players #3 and #4 from my national team Italy/Gabellini and Gataldi/.
    layden112 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
    I won 6 points with national team Italy. Get a chance to take 3 players. I use one defender #3 for free and one cm/lm #4 for 8 TOKENS from my national team. When back to my club team, didn't see these players, but the game was tken my TOKENS/8/. I wait to this day, check again my team, no players.
    I don't need to back again my tokens, i NEED 2 PLAYERS who i won with playing with my national team. I lose all day time to play, and want just my players #3 and #4 from my national team Italy/Gabellini and Gataldi/.
    Report this to Nrodeus they will fix or give back your tokens

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi nesta17, As maloukees correctly advises, please get in touch with our Support team via the "?" in-game - they will be able to assist.
    maloukees likes this.

how to report them?
    done, write to help center.
    just wait any actions from them.
    I repeat, DON"T want back TOKENS, WANT my 2 players!!!
    If you can't send my players, PLEASE, please don't back anything. Now, i have a 338 TOKENS and 25 players. After your actions, want to saw 338 TOKENS and 25 players, or 338 TOKENS and 27 players. Nothing oter more!!!
    Last edited by nesta17; 12-27-2018 at 10:03 AM.

thanks to support for the fastest reaction!
    Happy hollydays to all!

PP:
    After maloukees's like
    Mate, i write with ironic.
    Last edited by nesta17; 12-28-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Nordeus Support Team
    December 31, 2018, 11:38 +0200
    Greetings Manager,

Thank you for reaching us.

We're sorry to hear about your disappointment. But as we previously said, the Club team and the National team are two different, separate features and logically when you acquire a National Team player, he does not appear in your Club team, same as real life. Thank you for the understanding.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with, let us know.

Best Regards,
    Conor
    Hm, when has this opportunity been taken to attract players from the national team to the club? I think I have achieved at least 2 times so far and have attracted at least one player. I did not know, however, that this opportunity was already removed. Because, I apologize for coming back from the beginning when I won 6 points with Italy, the game showed me three players of different age and position that I can buy. The first one was free of charge / I took a defender / for the second I paid 8 tokens, which the game took me / paid for midfielder /. After that, I closed the discussion and the game warned me that there was no going back. I agreed because the third-party player I was offering did not meet my age and player's requirements. However, I want to know at what date / approximately / has been removed this feature that a manager earns something but can not acquire it.
    PS: Can a someone to answer me, when going my 8 TOKENS, when i paid for the second NT player? Becouse, no tokens, no player ...
    And maybe no more play the "te".
    Last edited by nesta17; 01-01-2019 at 07:56 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post

Hm, when has this opportunity been taken to attract players from the national team to the club? I think I have achieved at least 2 times so far and have attracted at least one player. I did not know, however, that this opportunity was already removed. Because, I apologize for coming back from the beginning when I won 6 points with Italy, the game showed me three players of different age and position that I can buy. The first one was free of charge / I took a defender / for the second I paid 8 tokens, which the game took me / paid for midfielder /. After that, I closed the discussion and the game warned me that there was no going back. I agreed because the third-party player I was offering did not meet my age and player's requirements. However, I want to know at what date / approximately / has been removed this feature that a manager earns something but can not acquire it.
    PS: Can a someone to answer me, when going my 8 TOKENS, when i paid for the second NT player? Becouse, no tokens, no player ...
    And maybe no more play the "te".
    Hi nesta, you could only transfer National Team players to your club squad during the International Cup over the summer. Any players you chose after earning a player were added to your National Team.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi nesta, you could only transfer National Team players to your club squad during the International Cup over the summer. Any players you chose after earning a player were added to your National Team.
    Can not I understand, do I misspell or do you refuse to understand me ?! I achieved 6 points with the Italian national team, my expected prize was a player, but I do not remember what class. After the last victory, I got a message with a figure of 3 / I'm going to write a memo, because I did not expect to face such stories / to which he replied that I had the right to buy three players. The first is free, the second one cost me 8 tokens. I ask questions that I expect answers to:
    - Where did I buy these two players?
    - Where do I buy them?
    "The tokens paid for them, who are they going to?"
    - Is there such a thing, or am I mistaken that they can buy these competitions, players from the national team to play for the club team, and this process is irreversible?

I'm getting nervous. He is full of moderators, and one is not found to explain exactly what happened that day! If you do not understand my english, know that I do not understand you too your english. I am currently using a google translator. If you have learned English (I am not), please use simpler words.
    Last edited by nesta17; 01-02-2019 at 10:41 PM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    When you have earned the points, you are asked to pick one player for your National Team. You can buy the other 2 players on the National Team squad screen on the right side. Before you buy those 2 players, you will be asked to confirm that you'd like to spend the tokens. If you bought the players, they've been added to your National Team.

Players from your National Team cannot be transferred to your club team for the other competitions (League, Champions League, Cup). This was only possible during the International Cup tournament mentioned above.

Hope this helps.
    nesta17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    When you have earned the points, you are asked to pick one player for your National Team. You can buy the other 2 players on the National Team squad screen on the right side. Before you buy those 2 players, you will be asked to confirm that you'd like to spend the tokens. If you bought the players, they've been added to your National Team.

Players from your National Team cannot be transferred to your club team for the other competitions (League, Champions League, Cup). This was only possible during the International Cup tournament mentioned above.

Hope this helps.
    Yes, helped, thank you. So now that I know this, I will not take this opportunity. For the club team, I would have spent 100 tokens for a player, but I will not give up for the national and 1 token. I just guessed if I knew that before, and I would not even try to spend time playing games all day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast